Pages:
Author

Topic: Mass adoption - did you heard for Friendster - page 2. (Read 297 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
mass adoption is very important for crypto currencies, but that can bring many challenges to particular coins, that will launch them into the heaven or stuck them in ashes. if we look at previous distractions of our life with technology, products that took primary role in the beginning were usually buried at the end and followers with best product took the lead

in an example that i have on my mind, regarding social networks, with recently closed website friendster, we have a situation that early adopting website, that had largest user base in the beginning is now closed, and most of younger people did not heard for it, friendster follower was myspace, that is also struggling, and youtube took the lead from my space and stayed on the top for a long time, until facebook sit on the top, and they are sitting there at the moment as well. in the meantime, there were wechat, tiktak, tumblr that position themselves behind the leading duo..

if we translate that to crypto market, do you see BTC as friendster, or my space, or you can see it like youtube or facebook (with ETH as second part of main duo), what is your opinion? also could we translate NEO on a wechat position, because of number of domestic users?

will be interesting to see how mass adoption phase will change the crypto market, could bring many surprises on the table, and the one who see those surprises in the beginning, could have profit similar to BTC early adopters
Pages:
Jump to: