Pages:
Author

Topic: Mass BSV delisting from the top exchanges is not totally justified in my opinio - page 2. (Read 234 times)

Activity: 535
Merit: 33
here we go
-snip-
You do not ban currency just because of its stupid founders who make idiotic statements. Think about people.
Also I’ll be glad if you name some other services where they still have BSV.

A person's statement is a mirror of himself, the same thing happens in BSV. Why defend coin with stupid founder? As you said above. Because it has damaged image or reputation of the community. Instead of a large community.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 856
You do not ban currency just because of its stupid founders who make idiotic statements. Think about people.
Personally I have never used BSV or followed its story. I do own some due to the forks, but I have never tried to move them.

However, I find the procedure questionable to have a poll whether to delist a coin or not. An exchange should look at the actual demand (and if too low delist). I don't know how much trading volume BSV had, maybe it was too low? Kraken is not known for having many alts...

Apart from that there are probably enough exchanges where you can still trade. If BSV is such a popular coin than exchanges would only hurt themselves if not. But my guess is that most BTC clones are not really that popular and will dissappear soon...
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Well, I understand that after Kraken has launched a poll and 71 percent of users voted for delisting BSV from the exchange, they decided to delist it. Earlier Binance delisted it too.

But isn’t it too much? Take into account the remaining coin holders, even if there is only 29 percent of them. What should they do? For me as a BSV holder it didn’t look quite fair. I didn’t hold much, but I’d still prefer to have it for the future. Now I had to transfer it to freewallet and I’m still searching for other services to hold it...

Imagine if all the Hillary supporters would have to leave the country after Trump won. This is inadequately hard decision.

Also I’ll be glad if you name some other services where they still have BSV.
Pages:
Jump to: