Pages:
Author

Topic: Massive dip - what are you buying for the short term? - page 2. (Read 172 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 22
Las Vegas
I appreciate all the replies. I am trying to get coins that are under $1 so I can buy a bunch and hopefully make a decent amount. Any recommendations for coins like that? I just checked out CVC, RCD and RDN from the first reply on this thread, but not so sure there aren't some better choices.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Just as the title says, what are you buying now at a massive discount to unload in the near future?

ADA is below $.50 right now
EOS is around $11.50
IOTA is at $2.25
ETC is $27

All of which I have 0 of in my portfolio.

What are you guys buying and what should I be considering to add to my portfolio right now?

I have about $2k I would like to use during this dip (which could end some time tonight).

big discount, I agree with your speech. for now i will buy btc, eth, ltc, dash and xmr.
if you want to add portfolio, maybe you can consider xlm, waves and doge.

do not miss this opportunity  Shocked Cheesy
Activity: 202
Merit: 10
SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY
Ofcourse this is another oppotunity for us to buy cheap coins,i am waiting for the solid coins like ethereum and neo to dip more so i can have more.Most of the people are scared to hold right now and few intelligent people will be happy to buy some alts,because if you believe in the technology of the coins you are holding,you wont do panic selling.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
If you buy for a short time, then look at the perspective coins, which are planned releases in the near future. If for a long time, then I like bancor, ripple, status,capp
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
CVC,RCN,RDN,NEO,Here's my list.
If it continues to fall, I will buy these tokens at the right price,Because these are potential tokens, you can understand the white paper and technical route of each token.
Activity: 196
Merit: 22
Las Vegas
Just as the title says, what are you buying now at a massive discount to unload in the near future?

ADA is below $.50 right now
EOS is around $11.50
IOTA is at $2.25
ETC is $27

All of which I have 0 of in my portfolio.

What are you guys buying and what should I be considering to add to my portfolio right now?

I have about $2k I would like to use during this dip (which could end some time tonight).
Pages:
Jump to: