Pages:
Author

Topic: Massive GOP Voting Fraud Discovered: Ron Paul Likely Won Many Elections - page 2. (Read 2798 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015
Ron Paul couldn't even win Iowa...
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Thing is, if it was factual, it would already be in writing.  Its not so I'll wait for someone with facts to come along.

Thanks anyway.

http://www.businessinsider.com/ron-paul-just-won-a-caucus-even-though-the-media-is-telling-you-mitt-romney-did-2012-3

Here's a verified incident.

But that isn't fraud.  Admittedly I don't understand how Americans select delegates but on the rules, Ron Paul got more votes and less delegates.  It wasn't hidden - it is just your funny system.
Jon
donator
Activity: 98
Merit: 12
No Gods; No Masters; Only You
Thing is, if it was factual, it would already be in writing.  Its not so I'll wait for someone with facts to come along.

Thanks anyway.

http://www.businessinsider.com/ron-paul-just-won-a-caucus-even-though-the-media-is-telling-you-mitt-romney-did-2012-3

Here's a verified incident.
Jon
donator
Does this guy understand what a representative sample is?  Does he understand statistics at all?

He thinks exit polls don't work because they're "0.3% of the total."  LOL

Fair enough but what doesn't make sense is that the same exit polls are used by everybody, and that the exit poll results end up being the final results for the election by every news source.

That is what's fishy. Then there's the fact that the results are verified and sent out to all media outlets by a single private, media company.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
bitcoin hundred-aire
Does this guy understand what a representative sample is?  Does he understand statistics at all?

He thinks exit polls don't work because they're "0.3% of the total."  LOL

legendary

Thanks anyway.
Jon
donator
Again no transcript or factual source?

I'll happily write a transcript for a fee. The video includes direct, primary sources.
legendary
Again no transcript or factual source?
Pages:
Jump to: