Pages:
Author

Topic: Massive influx of scammers activity during the bull season. - page 3. (Read 356 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 39
For some reason, being hyper makes one slightly oblivious and to an extent greedy. This is the festive period and since there will much expenses people would be looking to add more to their income, so when things like this come up, they jump into it without making proper research. I watched on advert where an individual was paying money two times for a service simply because it was masquerades as another thing and this is the case of some victims who get scammed.

Just as you will not easily give up information about your bank details to an unknown number calling and claiming to be a manager from your bank, that's the same way you should not easily click on any link you know nothing about or send Bitcoin to an unknown address simply because they promised you 10x gain.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 650
Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds
One thing you must know is that you don't have to get carried by the bull maybe investing in new coin because that's where people do lost money, if they get scammed is when they are too desperate to make gain, they won't mind that scammer can launch a fake project and hyped it on twitter x after their promises you would think is going to be the way they promised without knowing that they are trying to lure you into investing in their projects/shitcoin. Again do not hunter for airdrop excessively no matter how much they promised for the airdrop avoid it otherwise you could get trapped.
Activity: 532
Merit: 618
Every season gives scammers new opportunities to exploit the greedy.

Now bitcoin halving is just around the corner, so what scammers do is approach their victims with a promise and convince them that they can make a whole lot of money before this halving comes by investing their bitcoin with them or some sort of convincing story that will make them give their coin access to them in expectation of a high ROI.

The same thing happens in the bull run. They use the bull run trend to enter people who know little about investment and convince them how they can take advantage of the bull run and make a massive profit. If they can just take the risk and do this, then they will be able to make it out big and don't miss out on the bull run. Those who are greedy and want to double their holdings by all means will fall into this trap, and they will end up losing everything they are looking for.
Activity: 280
Merit: 151
God is All
Scammers uses the trend to get their victims.  I can remember when ponzi schemes was trending in my country, many scammers started building their own platform to scam people. Within the period it lasted, millions of people were scammed. Same thing happens in everything that is trending and that is how scammers operate.

The proliferation of cryptocurrency today is another scam being done by people using the trend of Bitcoin to create shitcoins for the purpose of scamming people.
Hmm, thats an interesting thought there because so many altcoins that tend to pop up during this period and many people who are not familiar with how the market works would just get involved in these coins and before you know these coins would just dump so  fast leaving these investors stranded and hopeless.
Activity: 294
Merit: 215
Scammers uses the trend to get their victims.  I can remember when ponzi schemes was trending in my country, many scammers started building their own platform to scam people. Within the period it lasted, millions of people were scammed. Same thing happens in everything that is trending and that is how scammers operate.

The proliferation of cryptocurrency today is another scam being done by people using the trend of Bitcoin to create shitcoins for the purpose of scamming people.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1094
Do not type your seed phrase or any site than your noncustodial wallet. Download your wallet only from the official website. Do not connect your wallet to fake or scam sites. Do not pay any money a site lured you to pay in order to get double or moy of the money. Avoid cloud mining sites. Be active on a forum like this.
Activity: 280
Merit: 151
God is All
For some reason I got this taught from a discussion I was partly involved in where the persons were all complaining on how they lost so much during the bull market and it made me wonder how possible is this if one should be able to avoid so many  factors that posses these results of losses.

It would be nice for the community to discuss how these period are so vital on profits and also how they can also be a hit by some these scammers that are fully active during this period due to same reason that everyone is always hyper in these period.
Pages:
Jump to: