Pages:
Author

Topic: Mastahfaucet.com - 795 satoshi every 2 hours! - page 3. (Read 2868 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
They are paying now.
i received my 31k  Grin
Can you share proof of payment. Because I see that my earned satoshi still on faucet ballance, not send to faucetbox.
the 31k is not more on my history on faucetbox but i claimed another 795 after it and i received it again

Activity: 418
Merit: 250
They are NOT paying for a week or so.
Whether they give some explanation on the site or on the forum or they have to admit
they are a SCAM site.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
They are paying now.
i received my 31k  Grin
Can you share proof of payment. Because I see that my earned satoshi still on faucet ballance, not send to faucetbox.
They are paying now.
i received my 31k  Grin
legendary
Slava Ukraini!
yes, if you make a refferal programm then i'll promote your website to my viewers. but anyway.
i have 31k awaiting in your website. when will you pay ?

I have several thousand satoshi on that faucet and I stop to claim until I see if there will be payments.Currently fucet does not pay, considering the price of Bitcoin we can only hope that it will start operating again.

the reward os low only 795 satoshi every 2 hours
and please better payment sent to faucetbox

Actually reward is great for 2 hour claim,some faucet not pay such reward for 24 hour claim.I agree that it would be better to make the payments go directly to FaucetBOX,so we would avoid situation like this.
Yes, they stopped payments. As I remember, last payment was about week ago, and on faucet written that they send payments every 2 hours, so , for now it's not worth to claim from this faucet.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
yes, if you make a refferal programm then i'll promote your website to my viewers. but anyway.

I have several thousand satoshi on that faucet and I stop to claim until I see if there will be payments.Currently fucet does not pay, considering the price of Bitcoin we can only hope that it will start operating again.

Actually reward is great for 2 hour claim,some faucet not pay such reward for 24 hour claim.I agree that it would be better to make the payments go directly to FaucetBOX,so we would avoid situation like this.
the rewards are not low. seeing the curent BTC price they are very good. and yes they send to faucetbox, but these 3 days i didn't receive anything. don't know why.
Activity: 342
Merit: 250
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hi All,

Thanks for the positive responses and the feedback.

Currently we are working on a referral programm. This will be fully customized for our TeamFaucet websites. In this case MastahFaucet. We have also added this information to our FAQ.

For the PayPal account. We have changed this to our Bitcoin Wallet address where people can send their support to MastahFaucet.

If you have any further feedback on our faucet please reply on this thread!

Yours,

Faucet Team

http://www.mastahfaucet.com
legendary
Slava Ukraini!
but why one bitcoin faucet request paypal donation ? In the faq

HOW CAN YOU SUPPORT MASTAHFAUCET?
To keep this Faucet alive we are dependant on the support you provide to us. You can support us by sending us a donation on our PayPal account
Maybe they using PayPal to buy bitcoins or paying for hosting.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
but why one bitcoin faucet request paypal donation ? In the faq

HOW CAN YOU SUPPORT MASTAHFAUCET?
To keep this Faucet alive we are dependant on the support you provide to us. You can support us by sending us a donation on our PayPal account
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
great faucet thanks for 800 Satoshi !
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
Good payment rate, but as I can see they don't have referral program, so it's negative side of faucet.

I just check faucet and notice that there is no referral program which is quite strange for faucet because users share their referral link to earn some commission and in that way promote faucet.Also no direct payment to FaucetBOX so it is hard to confirm that payment is received.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Soon, I have to go away.
Still paying regular, good to see it always land into faucetbox .
legendary
Slava Ukraini!
Good payment rate, but as I can see they don't have referral program, so it's negative side of faucet.
Activity: 924
Well i have given it a try. And now waiting on the payment, it is allready three hours ago. I can claim again but first i wait till the first payment in faucetbox is landed Smiley
legendary
Soon, I have to go away.
I knew the first payment was late, we all have to sleep.

Thanks

MastahFaucet 1590 satoshi 2016-04-07 20:00:02 BST 
legendary
Soon, I have to go away.
I just this minute made a claim

This payment is from earlier than my time now which is 21.04 bst, thanks

MastahFaucet 795 satoshi 2016-04-03 20:00:03 BST 
Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
So are you going to pay all the people by hand each time. That must be a time consuming job or will this be done automatic.
Pages:
Jump to: