Pages:
Author

Topic: Mastercard Goes to cryptocurrency - page 3. (Read 276 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 0
July 17, 2018, 11:06:34 PM
this prove that blockchain or crypto is not just a passing fad & slowly but sure the devs will improve technicalities to make them applicable in real life situation.
Activity: 365
Merit: 1
July 17, 2018, 11:00:05 PM
It will be an awesome move. I am still not sure if they are going to do that or not but if that happens then that surely means that the Tycoons are joining in the world of cryptos and not only that it'll give the end user to easily access and use crypto currency. Would be a wonderful thing.
Activity: 462
Merit: 113
Need me? PM me!
July 17, 2018, 10:53:24 PM
I do think this is good for cryptocurrency. Yes, we might see a lot of conversion because of this new gateway (if Mastercard really goes into it)  but that means also a lot of volume. We know that Volume is one of the main reason why this particular crypto-asset is alive.

And besides, we can say that is one of a kind exposure that crypto-market needs. This technology need this kind of adoption.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
July 17, 2018, 10:08:15 PM
Mastercard goes to cryptocurrency whats your opinion ? Does this make the cryptocurrency good ? Because the player could turn their bitcoin to fiat in just a nanoseconds.
Pages:
Jump to: