Author

Topic: MasterCoin Buyer/Seller Thread - page 144. (Read 226673 times)

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin is too valuable to be used as a currency
October 22, 2013, 02:25:36 AM
Maxmint. Can you put me in the book to sell 100 MSC @ 0.4. Thanks

nice, now thats a 4000x
no,thats a  40x.

I meant %,:P
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
October 22, 2013, 01:48:49 AM

Maxmint. Can you put me in the book to sell 100 MSC @ 1btc. Thanks!

What the hell. I'll see if perhaps I'm wrong.
I'll pay:

Price 0.05 per MC
Total 6 BTC
120 MC

Added to the order book.

(this is just a normal BTC address that hasn't been used by me yet. Is there anything special I have to do first before getting the MC?)
Any Bitcoin address can receive and hold Mastercoins. Just make sure you control the private key to that address (by using a wallet like e.g. Bitcoin QT or blockchain.info wallet).
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
October 22, 2013, 01:48:29 AM

thank you very much,Maxmint.
Activity: 994
Merit: 507
October 22, 2013, 01:40:06 AM
What the hell. I'll see if perhaps I'm wrong.
I'll pay:

Price 0.05 per MC
Total 6 BTC
120 MC

Escrow with maxmint

I want the MC to go to: 1Q1JfWShLNiX48TXt8GyYthVx9fFfaqnDm

(this is just a normal BTC address that hasn't been used by me yet. Is there anything special I have to do first before getting the MC?)
October 22, 2013, 01:30:32 AM

nice, now thats a 4000x
no,thats a  40x.
October 22, 2013, 01:19:59 AM
legendary
October 22, 2013, 01:09:48 AM

nice, now thats a 4000x
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
October 22, 2013, 12:09:21 AM
damn, 0.25 btc now?

We simply don't have anyone selling below that price, which is why we are looking for liquidity partners. Really wish JR would help out, all this hoarding is creating a bubble which is bad for mastercoin (especially when it pops).

Why don't you just buy some at 0.06?

That is only for 250 Mastercoins and our orders can be twice that size easily...after that it's pretty much 0.2 btc/msc if not higher. We need serious partners.
Activity: 252
October 22, 2013, 12:01:26 AM
Hi All,

I am generally interested in buying a few Mastercoins, but even having read through various threads, Mastercoin is not entirely clear to me.
Is it correct that to buy Mastercoins I only need to provide a public bitcoin-address from my bitcoin-qt (where I have access to the private keys),
or do I need to transform that address in a certain way.
(Do I need to create a new wallet for that public address, or can I chose a random address from my existing wallet?)

If I understand correctly, these Mastercoins then will be stored at this address. Only if I would like to send them, I would need to run that python-sript to 'simple-send' it?

Thanks for your replies.

Welcome to Mastercoin world!

You got that right. To buy, you only need to provide a public bitcoin-address from your existing bitcoin-qt wallet. No need to transform or create a new wallet.

After linking mastercoins to a particular wallet of mine, can I subsequently move my own Mastercoins to a new wallet in the future (ie send Mastercoins to myself)?

As of now, you can move your MSC from one wallet to another by exporting/importing the private key of your Bitcoin address which "stores" your MSC. You cannot send MSC to yourself by sending from one BTC address (which has MSC linked to it) to another BTC address.

When the MSC client/wallet is ready, I'm sure there'll be an easy way to send MSC to yourself.
Activity: 669
October 21, 2013, 11:57:16 PM
damn, 0.25 btc now?

We simply don't have anyone selling below that price, which is why we are looking for liquidity partners. Really wish JR would help out, all this hoarding is creating a bubble which is bad for mastercoin (especially when it pops).

Why don't you just buy some at 0.06?
October 21, 2013, 11:24:13 PM
damn, 0.25 btc now?

legendary
October 21, 2013, 11:01:38 PM
Hello Mastercoiners!

We at buymastercoin.com are happy to announce that we have processed well over 40,000 USD in Mastercoin sales to date! This includes people who have bought using bitcoins, litecoins, and even cash!

Unfortunately we have exhausted nearly all our stock (at least which we were willing to sell short term) and we are presenting an opportunity for those who are interested to become a liquidity partner in our business. PM us or message us through our website and we will inform you of the details. Please include the amount of Mastercoins (minimum 500) and the minimum price rate at which you are willing to sell.

Thank you maxmint for all your support to help us get where we are!

http://buymastercoin.com

damn, 0.25 btc now?
October 21, 2013, 10:47:56 PM
Hello Mastercoiners!

We at buymastercoin.com are happy to announce that we have processed well over 40,000 USD in Mastercoin sales to date! This includes people who have bought using bitcoins, litecoins, and even cash!

Unfortunately we have exhausted nearly all our stock (at least which we were willing to sell short term) and we are presenting an opportunity for those who are interested to become a liquidity partner in our business. PM us or message us through our website and we will inform you of the details. Please include the amount of Mastercoins (minimum 500) and the minimum price rate at which you are willing to sell.

Thank you maxmint for all your support to help us get where we are!

http://buymastercoin.com

Activity: 234
Merit: 105
October 21, 2013, 10:32:04 PM
Hi All,

I am generally interested in buying a few Mastercoins, but even having read through various threads, Mastercoin is not entirely clear to me.
Is it correct that to buy Mastercoins I only need to provide a public bitcoin-address from my bitcoin-qt (where I have access to the private keys),
(Do I need to create a new wallet for that public address, or can I chose a random address from my existing wallet?)

If I understand correctly, these Mastercoins then will be stored at this address. Only if I would like to send them, I would need to run that python-sript to 'simple-send' it?

Thanks for your replies.

You got that right. To buy, you only need to provide a public bitcoin-address from your existing bitcoin-qt wallet. No need to transform or create a new wallet.

After linking mastercoins to a particular wallet of mine, can I subsequently move my own Mastercoins to a new wallet in the future (ie send Mastercoins to myself)?
Activity: 56
October 21, 2013, 10:08:39 PM
Great,

Thanks.
Activity: 252
October 21, 2013, 10:07:52 PM
Hi All,

Thanks for your replies.

Activity: 56
October 21, 2013, 09:40:24 PM
Hi All,

Thanks for your replies.

Activity: 700
October 21, 2013, 05:11:12 PM
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
October 21, 2013, 05:08:51 PM
Hi Maxmint

If you can escrow I'm buying 100 @ .04 please

Yes, I can escrow this. Please let me know:
- Your Mastercoin receiving address
- Seller username
- Mastercoin source address
- Bitcoin receiving address

My receiving address is 16sb9xasDUYo52TRVeBVBTZkitrojm8oh8.  My bid is now 100 @ 0.05
Activity: 308
October 21, 2013, 03:39:01 PM
All is well here also, yufu and maxmint, I'm leaving you + trusts Cheesy Please do the same if you would!
Jump to: