Pages:
Author

Topic: MasterCoin Buyer/Seller Thread - page 67. (Read 226671 times)

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000
December 03, 2013, 08:18:55 AM
Been trying to process 2 sell trades using mastercoinadvisor. After i enter the receiving msc address and press enter, the cmd box flashes some data for a nano second and disappears.

What am i doing wrong?

Open a Cmd instance first, then drop the .exe on it / or go to .exe by its path.

Worked a treat. Thankyoumuch.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
December 03, 2013, 08:16:57 AM
is peezr really selling mastercoins for 0.11? if so I will buy them, if not, take him off the order book!

peezr is not a serious seller. he contacted me three times yesterday, but failed to complete the deal. so, if you are a honest person, just finish the dear!
 Huh
same here...

He was also talking to me about the sell, and disappeared after. :S
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1362
December 03, 2013, 07:48:31 AM
Been trying to process 2 sell trades using mastercoinadvisor. After i enter the receiving msc address and press enter, the cmd box flashes some data for a nano second and disappears.

What am i doing wrong?

Open a Cmd instance first, then drop the .exe on it / or go to .exe by its path.
legendary
Activity: 1554
December 03, 2013, 07:45:06 AM

What am i doing wrong?
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
December 03, 2013, 07:37:21 AM
is peezr really selling mastercoins for 0.11? if so I will buy them, if not, take him off the order book!

peezr is not a serious seller. he contacted me three times yesterday, but failed to complete the deal. so, if you are a honest person, just finish the dear!
 Huh
same here...
Activity: 874
December 03, 2013, 07:19:19 AM
Roll Eyes
don't feed the trolls - arsehole.
legendary
Activity: 910
December 03, 2013, 07:18:56 AM
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
December 03, 2013, 06:48:12 AM
Ok.

Want to buy 12.5 MSC at 0.16 BTC/MSC - for 2 BTC worth.
Add to order book please Smiley

Activity: 240
Merit: 250
December 03, 2013, 06:25:37 AM
80 MSC left. Will sell at 0.14. PM me!

Selling 100 MSC at 0.15. No need to add this to the order book.

Same terms as my post below. PM if you want a quick trade before the price goes up from all the new buyers. Smaller orders okay.

Selling 100 MSC at 0.13 BTC each. Please add to order book.

Due to multiple people wasting my time I will not trade with escrow unless you pay me a 10% non refundable deposit. This is due to the many people who message me and ask for escrow and then back out of the trade or ask for a lower price later.

I can be trusted as you can see from my feedback here: (click show ratings) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=19405
One example is when user bitmouser accidently sent me 25 bitcoins instead of sending them to the escrow address and I sent the mastercoins as agreed. Pouncer can vouch for this as he was the escrow agent.

Thanks

Order book updated.

Yes. Faraday did honour the trade by sending over the MSC after accidently receiving the BTC directly from buyer.
legendary
Activity: 1498
December 03, 2013, 05:48:19 AM
 Roll Eyes
Activity: 874
December 03, 2013, 05:31:36 AM
Why not sell 12,250 MSC @ 0.1?
You know that's not so crazy...  leave him with ample MSC...
deciding what is 'ample' is up to the holder - not you.  When the all started - you send what you thought was 'ample' to Exodus - and so did JR. 

JR chose .7 rather than .1 because he feels that .7 is already steeply discounted from its true value and he shouldn't go lower.  I agree.  I am confident we will see 1:1 in two years.  Why would JR fire sale his MSC now when there is no emergency for him to come in.  If the wheels were coming off the project - may that would be a good idea.  But, the only one who thinks the wheels are coming off are the guys at colored coin who have hated this project from the beginning because they perceive it to be a far more powerful concept than theirs. Mastercoin is fine.  JR shouldn't sell cheap to satisfy your notion of 'ample'.
Activity: 900
Merit: 1014
advocate of a cryptographic attack on the globe
December 03, 2013, 04:55:58 AM
Just sold 200 @ .15. Please remove from the order book.

I plan to sell 250 @ .16. Please add this to the order book.

Edit: I would like to sell the 250 in lots of at least 50 MSC. Thanks. Escrow only.
Activity: 252
December 03, 2013, 04:24:38 AM
Order book updated.
Last update from me for today, and if Maxmint is still unable to access this forum, there'll be no updates till tomorrow.

Please put my sell order on the book: 1750 MSC for sale at 0.7 BTC each.

I previously said I was going to wait for the distributed exchange before trying to sell these, but Ron (our Executive Director) pointed out that if someone is willing to pay this price before then I should make the coins available. If this order gets filled before the DEX is live, that would mean I could work on Mastercoin full-time sooner than otherwise.

I realize this sell order is a ways away from the current price, but maybe now people will stop complaining about the lack of coins available to buy Smiley
+1  I like you! Grin
Please put my sell order(Another) on the book: 50 MSC for sale at 0.7 BTC each.
JR and me ,Total :1800 MSC
 Grin

Wanna sell 5 MTC for 0.419 each. Bought at this price from a website and now I just wanna get my bitcoins back.
Activity: 252
December 03, 2013, 04:14:49 AM
buy 50 msc @0.135, pls add to order book. tks.

Has been filled. Right?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
December 03, 2013, 03:45:35 AM
Wanna sell 5 MTC for 0.419 each. Bought at this price from a website and now I just wanna get my bitcoins back.
Activity: 285
December 03, 2013, 02:49:26 AM

I previously said I was going to wait for the distributed exchange before trying to sell these, but Ron (our Executive Director) pointed out that if someone is willing to pay this price before then I should make the coins available. If this order gets filled before the DEX is live, that would mean I could work on Mastercoin full-time sooner than otherwise.

I realize this sell order is a ways away from the current price, but maybe now people will stop complaining about the lack of coins available to buy Smiley
+1  I like you! Grin
Please put my sell order(Another) on the book: 50 MSC for sale at 0.7 BTC each.
JR and me ,Total :1800 MSC
 Grin
Activity: 285
December 03, 2013, 02:01:44 AM

+1  I like you! Grin
Activity: 5
December 03, 2013, 01:09:21 AM
buy 50 msc @0.135, pls add to order book. tks.
Activity: 42
December 03, 2013, 12:57:43 AM
On the flip side, it would lower the price and Mastercoin would lose (?) ~30% of its backing.

Still, not so crazy..

I've seen figures between 600 & 700k on the total # of MSC, so 12,250 MSC would represent ~2% of the market.
Activity: 266
December 03, 2013, 12:22:34 AM

Why not sell 12,250 MSC @ 0.1? The MSC would sell much faster and you'd still have ~90% of your MSC. The news alone of you coming on board full time would put a lot of uncertainty to rest and up the price, increasing the value of your remaining MSC holdings. Yes you can argue that if you got hit by a bus then MSC would live on regardless, but at the same time a lot of people look to you to say something or provide an answer, including core devs. The future of MSC is much more decentralized, but in this early stage I don't think you can escape being of central importance. And it helps to have the core visionary looking at the field of possibilities and prioritizing the top projects. There's a lot of competition out there which is moving quickly, as you know...if we could get you on full time ASAP, plus the great devs already working on MSC, plus maybe even that Rob guy and his alleged badass company...that could be a dream team made in heaven!

Put me down for a measly 50 MSC @ 0.1. Only 12,245 MSC to go!

You know that's not so crazy... 12,250 MSC @ 0.1 would get his original investment back in full, leave him with ample MSC for the future and do a good job of distributing MSC and getting it out there to more people.

On the flip side, it would lower the price and Mastercoin would lose (?) ~30% of its backing.

Still, not so crazy..
Pages:
Jump to: