Pages:
Author

Topic: MasterCoin Buyer/Seller Thread - page 83. (Read 226671 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
November 24, 2013, 06:09:20 AM
Everyone beware alligatorshoes is a scammer. He will steal your bitcoins.
Activity: 18
November 24, 2013, 05:57:12 AM
Please remove my buy order
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
November 24, 2013, 02:51:23 AM
Order book updated.

I'd like to sell 30 MSC @ .15 BTC each. Please add this offer to the order book.

Thank you.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
November 23, 2013, 09:59:57 PM
I'd like to sell 30 MSC @ .15 BTC each. Please add this offer to the order book.

Thank you.
I will buy this from you.
Pm me please.
Activity: 7
November 23, 2013, 09:18:15 PM

Thank you.
Activity: 252
November 23, 2013, 08:15:56 PM
Order book updated.

I'd like to sell 100 MSC @ .18 BTC each. Please add this offer to the order book.

Thank you.

Please up my 38MST sell order from 0.18 to 0.25

Regards,
Sean.

please add: selling 20 msc @0.25 (total 5 btc)

please add: buying 1 MSC at .15 BTC
Activity: 19
November 23, 2013, 04:15:58 PM
please add: buying 1 MSC at .15 BTC
Activity: 29
November 23, 2013, 02:28:19 PM
please add: selling 20 msc @0.25 (total 5 btc)
Activity: 285
November 23, 2013, 12:17:27 PM
Need for a msc-exchange market Grin
Activity: 47
November 23, 2013, 11:15:48 AM
Do those Dev. coins (TMSC) have any real value?

I think you are confusing Test Mastercoin with Development Mastercoin. Test Mastercoin's have no value and are considered only valuable for testing purposes. Development Mastercoins are real Mastercoin which are being vested over time to be used for bounties etc.

Oh, I thought they were the same  Grin
and the reason I ask is, I saw in the D.Exchange tests,
there are tx's that payed real BTC for TMSC.
Activity: 285
November 23, 2013, 10:42:52 AM

I think you are confusing Test Mastercoin with Development Mastercoin. Test Mastercoin's have no value and are considered only valuable for testing purposes. Development Mastercoins are real Mastercoin which are being vested over time to be used for bounties etc.
yes!
thank  you,tachikoma.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
November 23, 2013, 10:37:41 AM

Activity: 47
November 23, 2013, 10:29:27 AM
legendary
Activity: 1498
November 23, 2013, 09:51:35 AM
Please up my 38MSTMSC sell order from 0.18 to 0.25

Regards,
Sean.
Activity: 24
November 23, 2013, 08:40:57 AM
OK, didnt know about those "dev" mastercoins...., having that in mind, then there is absolutely no reason at all to sell the BTC's owned by the foundation in exchange for MSC...regarding theft...yes, then lets hope mastercoins gain such a traction, that even with a bankrupt foundation, things keep on rolling...
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1033
November 23, 2013, 08:26:05 AM
So already only for this reason I absolutely disagree with foundation buying MSC. Why doesnt the foundation own some MSC anyway from the start?
(couldnt have the rule been in august, for each BTC you send to exodus, you receive 99MSC; and 1 MSC goes to foundation?)
Then foundation would currently own 5000BTC and 5000MSC, instead of now having to buy MSC for some kind of reason.

https://github.com/mastercoin-MSC/spec#dev-mastercoins

For every 10 Mastercoins sold, an additional “dev Mastercoin” was also created, which are being awarded to the Exodus Address slowly over the years following the fundraiser. ... The reward is be structured so that we receive 50% of the reward by one year after the initial sale, 75% by a year later, 87.5% by a year later, and so on:

So... They already own 10% of mastercoins... Not bad...

I think we'll eventually see a disaster of epic proportions... Imagine somebody steals J.R. Willett private key and a private key of exodus address, he will be able to get almost a half of all mastercoins in existence... Which will let him to obtain bitcoins and smart property via distributed exchange before mastercoins become absolutely worthless.
Activity: 24
November 23, 2013, 08:22:47 AM
I want to make a post about the "stock buy back" proposal from dacoinminster, where msc foundation would sell most of its BTC for MSC at this early stage.
It kind of makes no sense, in the beginning the project needed BTC funding to get started, and now all that BTC could "dissapear" for MSC, which is a project still in development, then the whole funding kind of wasnt needed in the first place, if MSC is worth already so much. (it would have merely be a way of distributing them)

The foundation buying MSC for its bitcoins, though, would be a good opportunity for MSC holders to get rid of mastercoins for a very good price, and thus specially dacoinminster could get rid of large quantities of MSC for a very good price. Something not possible in current market, as simply there are not enough mastercoin buyers to be able to sell large quantities at current market price.

So already only for this reason I absolutely disagree with foundation buying MSC. Why doesnt the foundation own some MSC anyway from the start?
(couldnt have the rule been in august, for each BTC you send to exodus, you receive 99MSC; and 1 MSC goes to foundation?)
Then foundation would currently own 5000BTC and 5000MSC, instead of now having to buy MSC for some kind of reason.

The foundation should certainly not be allowed to drive up the price of MSC.

Also if MSC for whatever reason is going down in price afterwards, the foundation holds no funds anymore if they only have MSC, and it might be game over for MasterCoin, in the sense that no funds are left for development.

Current BTC holdings mount to close to 5 million dollars, and so we should have no complaints about.

On the other hand, for the foundation to own a couple of MSC, could be, but then just a couple of hundred BTC..not 80% of its holdings...some diversification is ok...
Do you own MSC?

Certain, else I would never bother such a post..though I own so few that as for that, my opinion doesnt matter as for any voting power!
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
November 23, 2013, 08:08:09 AM
Please up my 38MST sell order from 0.18 to 0.25

Regards,
Sean.
legendary
Activity: 1498
November 23, 2013, 05:53:49 AM
I want to make a post about the "stock buy back" proposal from dacoinminster, where msc foundation would sell most of its BTC for MSC at this early stage.
It kind of makes no sense, in the beginning the project needed BTC funding to get started, and now all that BTC could "dissapear" for MSC, which is a project still in development, then the whole funding kind of wasnt needed in the first place, if MSC is worth already so much. (it would have merely be a way of distributing them)

The foundation buying MSC for its bitcoins, though, would be a good opportunity for MSC holders to get rid of mastercoins for a very good price, and thus specially dacoinminster could get rid of large quantities of MSC for a very good price. Something not possible in current market, as simply there are not enough mastercoin buyers to be able to sell large quantities at current market price.

The foundation should certainly not be allowed to drive up the price of MSC.

Also if MSC for whatever reason is going down in price afterwards, the foundation holds no funds anymore if they only have MSC, and it might be game over for MasterCoin, in the sense that no funds are left for development.

Current BTC holdings mount to close to 5 million dollars, and so we should have no complaints about.

On the other hand, for the foundation to own a couple of MSC, could be, but then just a couple of hundred BTC..not 80% of its holdings...some diversification is ok...
Do you own MSC?
zbx
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
November 23, 2013, 05:23:30 AM
I'd like to sell 100 MSC @ .18 BTC each. Please add this offer to the order book.

Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: