Pages:
Author

Topic: Masternode for Newbies - page 2. (Read 467 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 12:07:56 PM
I don't have enough knowledge on masternodes actually. I never tried even. However, I will go and give a try. Thanks for the recommendation.

I'm glad and good luck. btw. You don't need VPS if you have desktop that is currently running 24/7. There's a vps for $5 a month. Try this one. https://www.vultr.com/?ref=7401112 but you can try at your desktop first.
Activity: 244
Merit: 10
Official Street Team member
July 28, 2018, 10:10:30 AM
I don't have enough knowledge on masternodes actually. I never tried even. However, I will go and give a try. Thanks for the recommendation.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255
July 28, 2018, 10:01:48 AM
Very helpful posts for helping the newbie investors of the forum. The main problems people face at the beginning are identifying promising projects but it is always a wise decision to invest as early as possible once you have identified. It is the right time to invest in Madcoin and Herb from that perspective, looks very profitable.

I agree. Investing in crypto is a huge risk with high rewards only to those invested tons of money. If you are a newbie in this game and listen to the so called experts then your taking your risk at their decision which they don't care about your investments, only at their gains. People only learn from their mistakes which can be huge. Start small and get a feel in crypto. learn from it to pay small price.

You can't start small with masternodes though, to set it up you will need the quantity of coins to own which of course you need amount of cash to spend for that collateral. Not to mention the VPS. The good part of this however is that you don't need to do anything after its set up, all you'll do is wait and you start receiving coins in your wallet which will add up to your capital.
July 28, 2018, 09:28:54 AM
Very helpful posts for helping the newbie investors of the forum. The main problems people face at the beginning are identifying promising projects but it is always a wise decision to invest as early as possible once you have identified. It is the right time to invest in Madcoin and Herb from that perspective, looks very profitable.

I agree. Investing in crypto is a huge risk with high rewards only to those invested tons of money. If you are a newbie in this game and listen to the so called experts then your taking your risk at their decision which they don't care about your investments, only at their gains. People only learn from their mistakes which can be huge. Start small and get a feel in crypto. learn from it to pay small price.
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
Lacoste
July 27, 2018, 04:36:41 PM
I feel your story is the same as when we send ETH (0.0001ETH...) into the wallet of a project that is carrying airdrop and they will pay into our wallet using their token.
Just feel the same, I didn't mean anything else.
Activity: 308
July 26, 2018, 03:15:31 PM
That’s true beginners should start working with cheap nodes. It reduces the chances of having huge loss in the very beginning. I think it’s also good for trying new strategies by the experts also.
Activity: 308
July 26, 2018, 11:01:21 AM
Activity: 3
July 25, 2018, 07:37:23 PM
 Pay with crypto for your  vps(01vps)
- Only 1 euro/month.
- One-Click masternode setup
https://discord.gg/ueGRPW
July 25, 2018, 07:25:33 PM
I am interested to invest in cheap nodes with a little amount. Which one will be better from your view? Herb or MadCoin? It will be great you share your opinion.

Check this out! I made some overview about herb. I suggest Herb. because it's cheaper than Madcoin. https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@crypto86/the-most-useful-pos-coin-that-is-ready-for-adoption
July 25, 2018, 02:36:03 PM
my opinion Masternodes is the perfect site for newbie. For make decision it run dash wallet . It best for passive income because it start from very cheap. As I know it a awesome and lost importantly lot of coin sale from here

Look into Herb at Graviex. only 1 sats and yes there's a feature that I like. ready for merchant if this coins will go off. it already hits bottom and only one way is to go up. wallet has this feature called receive and its different from others. You can set the amount and label then it will create a QR code where you can send it. it's like bitpay for merchant.
Activity: 20
July 25, 2018, 12:06:45 PM
From my point of view Masternodes is a good platform for newbie. It basically run a dash wallet for making decision. People here come for passive income and they can start from cheap Masternode. As I know lots of new coin are sold here also the system is very good
July 25, 2018, 11:59:57 AM
Masternode is easy way to earn money, but most of the popular masternode is too expensive to setup, example dash, other cheaper MN also need at least 1K, you can easy setup a masternode with low cost for low volume coins and hope it'll raise in one day, but I don't recommend because you need to calculate monthly VPS price and high risks to join low volume coins right now, maybe it's just waste your money and time

I don't do MN in vps because my desktop is always running which I do stake coins as well not just MN. there's a VPS for $5 a month or just to try running it and see what need to be fix in your strategy.
Activity: 451
Merit: 10
July 25, 2018, 11:51:59 AM
Masternode is easy way to earn money, but most of the popular masternode is too expensive to setup, example dash, other cheaper MN also need at least 1K, you can easy setup a masternode with low cost for low volume coins and hope it'll raise in one day, but I don't recommend because you need to calculate monthly VPS price and high risks to join low volume coins right now, maybe it's just waste your money and time
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
July 25, 2018, 11:41:52 AM
Don't forget about masternode ROI of selected coin. Don't choose coin with ROI more than 200-300% if you plan to serious invest into it. The price dump will follow soon the investors. If you want just to play around with a masternode, yes you can take one for 1$, but you will waste your time. Take a right decision and spend your time with a profit.
Activity: 140
July 25, 2018, 11:33:48 AM
As a new investor you should get more knowledge about crypto how to make profit. i think you can invest  some new coin which are probability more high and ensure profit. Get Herb and madcoin are the top of new investor choice.
July 25, 2018, 10:27:01 AM
Thank You for your suggestion for the newbies and your recommendations too. I think Madcoin will be a better choice to invest into for the newbies. It is safe to deal with cheap ones when you are new.

Absolutly! MDC will be great and today a 50% growth. just keep staking or run your MN. by the way, do you know how to run multiple MN in a windows desktop wallet? maybe instructions? I really appreciated.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255
July 25, 2018, 10:25:59 AM
I agree with you. Being a newbie, starting with masternode to involve in crypto market it's a great opportunity to know properly about crypto market. There are a little chance to not get profited.

VPS is costly by the way lets say $45 a month say its the minimum server like a baby VPS hosting plan and then you count your earnings per month while you are doing masternodes. If its worth then you can go on. If you can earn more than $45 a month thru that masternodes its a positive go. I'd like to consider that option too but its pretty asking a decent amount. I'd be lucky If a token will only need about 25,000 tokens but its going to need a lot more than that.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
July 25, 2018, 10:19:08 AM
If you are a newbie, Then you came to the right place. If you're looking for passive income. You gotta start at the cheap Masternode. There's to many to mentioned.

You can get them at Graviex Exchange! It's a good exchange and a lot of new coins are being sold in that exchange. Here's some I can recommend to start of with.

- Get Herb! Only 10,000 coins needed and its only at 1 satoshi. That's like $1 MN. this is jut to feel how the MN works. You are in learning stage and can plot your strategy before entering to those expensive nodes. Earning 127 coins per stake and it earns at least 3-5 stakes a day.

- Madcoin (MDC). only needed 10,000 coins at 15 satoshi. get it at Crypto Bridge exchange.

The reason you want to try this small ones is to feel how MN works without fearing the prices going down because you only invested $1-$10 a MN. There's no other way from the bottom but goes up.

depends on your post above, you suggest to everyone here to buy madcoin,,
by the way, is this coins has some special features mate ?
because if we talk about masternode coin there are a lot of MN coin out there with special features
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
July 25, 2018, 09:50:51 AM
Masternode is a good way to earn extra altcoin and altcoin investments! But there are many projects that are not good, When started open sale, the price is very good but prices will drop very fast. The amount of earned money is not enough to buy the node
Activity: 252
July 25, 2018, 09:49:04 AM
Since I am a newbie and looking for passive income for this reason I think this is the right place where I can start from the cheap Masternode by using their Graviex exchanges. There are many new coins, that are being sold in exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: