Pages:
Author

Topic: Masternodes - page 2. (Read 314 times)

Activity: 353
Merit: 101
January 29, 2018, 12:36:05 AM
Only profitable if you get in at the start. you are too late for crowdcoin now, the price is depreciating and there are way too many masternodes running on it already. if a coin has over 200 masternodes up than it is too late. try the one whose signature i'm wearing it is much newer.
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
January 29, 2018, 12:20:01 AM
Just go to the website http://mnrank.com/ and choose any which you like and you can afford.  Many of them generate a good income, but also require investment.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
January 28, 2018, 11:50:35 PM
First post. Could someone in the know give me their thoughts on if Masternodes are a profitable endeavor and if so which one recommended. Been watching crowdcoin, but really a novice at this.
Thanks

Masternodes is profitable - sure. But in most cases it is very expensive toy. And I'm sure that in some cases Masternodes it is the method for hype only and could be qualified as scam attribute
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
January 28, 2018, 11:39:59 PM
First post. Could someone in the know give me their thoughts on if Masternodes are a profitable endeavor and if so which one recommended. Been watching crowdcoin, but really a novice at this.
Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: