Author

Topic: Matchpool - Bounty Thread only - page 104. (Read 148139 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
March 22, 2017, 06:07:45 AM
Those of you who haven't heard yet will probably be delighted to know that as of yesterday Hermione Way, former Tinder's head of communications will be joining Matchpool team as our head of communication officer!!
We in the Matchpool family, see Hermione's joining as a key event that teaches us about the potential of the project, which now receives full recognition from dating world mainstream industry

Awesome news, the annual salary must be a huge compensation to hire former Tinder's head of communications. He will be the Head of PR in the team, the important asset in Matchpool.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
March 22, 2017, 05:58:39 AM
Those of you who haven't heard yet will probably be delighted to know that as of yesterday Hermione Way, former Tinder's head of communications will be joining Matchpool team as our head of communication officer!!
We in the Matchpool family, see Hermione's joining as a key event that teaches us about the potential of the project, which now receives full recognition from dating world mainstream industry

Activity: 124
March 22, 2017, 05:38:33 AM

This one just keeps getting better and better! great news on Hermione Way! is that official?
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
March 22, 2017, 05:02:57 AM
How much is one GUP after considering ETH price surge?

I also interested to know what is the final price for each GUP. I think everybody is waiting when final decision will be taken about this.
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
March 22, 2017, 04:54:28 AM
How much is one GUP after considering ETH price surge?
Activity: 728
Merit: 264
March 22, 2017, 04:12:35 AM
Hello and good luck with this..
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
March 22, 2017, 03:53:16 AM
@OP I have a suggestion regarding Twitter campaign change the rule and make it necessary for all participants to do some retweets from now to get stake for each week because ICO is going to start in few days. 
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
March 22, 2017, 01:58:45 AM
$5 million for this project is not huge. Edgeless team closed their ICO yesterday and was able to raise $2.5 million in the market. I think Matghpool can surpass this performance
Activity: 185
March 21, 2017, 04:26:36 PM
Can I use METAMASK to participate in ico?

What is the exact hour ico starts on the 25th ?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
March 21, 2017, 03:06:21 PM
Matchpool team is revealing step by step goals and plans with nice new names joining the team. This must not be hard for one to understand the quality and importance in the end where this project will be standing. The more the time is passing the more it is becoming excited to see me in this project.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
March 21, 2017, 02:01:27 PM
This is great news Tinder Comms Chief Hermione Way Join hand with Matchpool.

http://www.prweek.com/article/1428090/tinder-comms-chief-hermione-swipes-right-bitcoin-dating-start-up-matchpool
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
March 21, 2017, 01:00:36 PM
Everything is moving forward wonderful and now this project is looking more attractive because the team is dedicated to make this possible. This is good project which appeal real life users to use this app on blockchain.
Activity: 630
March 21, 2017, 12:45:16 PM

Before our AMA session scheduled for tomorrow and as our ICO is right around the corner we have worked hard to bring you a full summary on the goals of the ICO, planed milestones, budget, entire App specification, project review and use cases, general announcements and coming events and much more!!

Check out our Blog for all the details - BLOG

Puddles to Pools: Matchpool Goals, Milestones, Budget & Features

Very good, the team is leaving no stone untouched, with the look of things i think the team would be able to hit their minimum target on the first day.
March 21, 2017, 12:29:05 PM
The dev team should start building the platform even during ICO so it's all up and up.

From what I understand they are already working on it
Activity: 238
March 21, 2017, 12:27:07 PM

Had a question but was too shy to ask? Maybe you'll find your answers here:

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
March 21, 2017, 11:37:43 AM
The dev team should start building the platform even during ICO so it's all up and up.
legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001
March 21, 2017, 11:31:56 AM
Guppy Goal #3— 166,000 ETH

I believe in you guys, you will achieve the goal 3. Good luck.

That's roughly 6640 BTC, I think it's very possible to achieve this amount of money.
Matchpool has bright future, I wouldn't sell my share for cheap prices. Better wait for 1-2 years to sell cheap. Wink
March 21, 2017, 11:29:21 AM
Such a community platform would be a good idea.But it is difficult to promote without enough money or wide connections.

Reading the previous 50 pages here I believe money will be no problem...Its just a question of execution and bringing new users outside crypto world to adopt Matchpool
Activity: 594
March 21, 2017, 10:16:31 AM
Such a community platform would be a good idea.But it is difficult to promote without enough money or wide connections.
March 21, 2017, 10:14:02 AM
Hello Matchpoolers!
As our ICO starting in just 5 days, let me explain again to all of our newcomers what is the basic idea behind the Matchpool protocol and App.

When our team sat together and thought about a field which we think can be further improved by the Blockchain technology, we immediately all thought about the social aspect of life and that is the reason we decided to create a network of social connections on top of the ETH blockchain.

What we basically do through our platform is giving people the opportunity to get together, to make introductions and to build a network of connections that can be used for many different use cases. We first decided to focus on the Romantic connection aspect. enabling one to join a pool of its interest and the other to play the role of a matchmaker and get rewarded by doing so. This primary field as I will further describe about in a minute is just an example of a use case for our platform. With the same ground rules we can use the platform for the Recruiting industry - Imagine what Chronobank is bringing to the table but with the addition of good references that are lowering the chance of bad services. Let's illustrate with an example: Say Mustafa is HR person in a big high tech company and Brian is a gifted young designer that is currently looking for a job. Approaching each other through the standard channels will not give the sides the needed information and certainty they are looking for. Imaging now that Ricardo a mutual friend of these two is also in that pool/community and he is the one creating the intro. Knowing the two sides and what they are looking for Ricardo has by far the best chance for creating a successful match. without suggesting that the connection shall be closed only by Ricardo reference and that further checks and meetings should be held by the sides, with that intro the whole process takes a different light and is turning immediately to much more positive experience with better success rate.

Just as described above the platform can be also used for referencing other service providers, real estate markets, promotions of restaurants, truism and much more

Now, a few sentences on our first primary field - Matchmaking
Imaging your entire Facebook and Twitter community arranged in Pools with defined parameters - EU residence, bachelor degree, day job, Animal lover, "Not into marriage", and so on...Each user will have the opportunity to create his own pool in the form of an Ethereum smart contract with his own defined parameters. In order to open such pool the user will be asked to send a few GUP's which will be held in the contract until it closes - this will prevent over flooding of pools.
From its formation, the pool can actually be seen as a financial unit, holding every joiner entrance and monthly fees. On the other hand pool participants will have the opportunity to engage conversation with people with whom they have a shared interest and even create them selves financial benefits by making intros and suggesting matches with in the pool. After making such intro, the introduced parties will get the invitation and will have the opportunity to except or decline the proposal. A successful match will be an approved proposal, setting the parties to meet and rewarding the "Matchmaker" with the pre defined matching fee of that certain pool.

The platform will have a lot of different features in order to be more appealing and to give its users the needed tools to interact efficiently.
Each pool will have a "Thermometer" indicating its matching ability and conversation rate, a thermometer will also be used personally and will indicate each user reputation of being a good matchmaker, pleasant person/abusive and much more. In addition we are building an entire Dapplets eco-system which will give the users themselves and opportunity to create tools and games they feel are necessary for the platform. By doing so this users will be rewarded with GUPs that can be used later on in the system.

To sum it up, our whole eco-system is built with the notion that Intros are the most effective way to create a connection. Just as used in creating business relationships, intros are perceived as the safest and most effective way to create connections between two or more parties. Using them lifts the first buriers in every relationship engagement leaving the sides with the opportunity to dive straight in to the important parts.

Well that's is what we do in a nut shale...We encourage you all to ask as many questions as needed in order for you to fully understand the huge potential in our forging eco-system and to share our feeling that Matchpool is going to change the traditional ways this multi million industry currently operates.

You are all invited to join our AMA (ask me everything) on the coming Wednesday on our Reddit channel, where we would be more than happy to address all of your questions. find our Reddit channel link here:

Reading this makes me feel sorry Matchpool didn't focus first on recruitment market...I'm sure these guys could have produced a better product than lousy Chronobank....
Jump to: