Author

Topic: Matchpool - Bounty Thread only - page 128. (Read 148139 times)

Activity: 492
Merit: 291
TokenMarket.net
February 16, 2017, 07:32:35 PM
Hi

Your project looks quite interesting. If you want to get listed in our database or even do a podcast, feel free to email at [email protected]. You can check our website for more information about us www.tokenmarket.net

Good luck
Activity: 398
Merit: 250
February 16, 2017, 07:19:27 PM

Founder ETH @Vitalik introduced in the presentation Matchpool startup meetup in Paris  Shocked Shocked Kiss

Yes it happened,  even vitalik have heard the news about us and introduced us on ether meetup
February 16, 2017, 07:18:09 PM
Valentine day is over i just curious what happened in Paris there is some videos or anything else Dev, tell to us what going on there Cheesy

We had an amazing event, thanks for all who participated!! Hopfuly tomorrow we will release a video summarizng it
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
live the dream but don't live the dream
February 16, 2017, 05:28:32 PM

Founder ETH @Vitalik introduced in the presentation Matchpool startup meetup in Paris  Shocked Shocked Kiss
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
February 16, 2017, 05:18:16 PM
Damn I don't know what the coin is worth BUT THE SPAM IS HUGE HERE!!! ><

Please control your members!!! They're all spamming as hell the numerous threads you opened for payment!!!
This is horrible! Nothing can get more wrong than a spammy campaign! You're breaking your own image!!!

Hey, I hear you.
Our policy is strict and was well cleared at day 1 that spammers will be disqualified from our campaigns.
We built our campaign model in order to attract quality users that are both active and contribute to the conversation on other threads, but there is only certain amount we can manage.
You have my word that repeated spammers will be disqualified. If you have conclusive evidence, please refer me.

As a platform which is based on creating human connections, the last thing we desire is destroying others...

I'll send you a few links, but just look at "political and society" threads and let the incredible number of abusive shitty spammers wearing your signature burn your eyes xD
If the campaign is so recent it's normal that you haven't cleared your members then.
But you should do it fast, it gives really a bad image of your currency, like a worthless token based only on invasive marketing policy.
It looks like signature campaign is working good) now you know about matchpool.  Grin btw a lot of people still at chronobank. I consider very soon you gonna see much more spam everywhere at This forum. More than 600 participants at chrono. So a lot gonna come to us I think
Activity: 495
Merit: 500
February 16, 2017, 02:22:16 PM
Admin, please check google spreadsheet of Slack participants, you mixed up 2 columns with BTT usernames and slack usernames. tnx
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
February 16, 2017, 01:32:52 PM
I would like to do Klingon translation...let me know if accepted.  Cheesy
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
February 16, 2017, 01:13:38 PM
Valentine day is over i just curious what happened in Paris there is some videos or anything else Dev, tell to us what going on there Cheesy
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
February 16, 2017, 01:03:30 PM
Just started down the path of looking into BlockChains and Ethereum this week and the amount of information is stifling! Shocked

Just came across Matchpool today - looking forward to the ICO in March!  The concept and UX demos in this thread and on the website look promising.  This could be 'UGE!  I'm keeping an eye on ETH and GUP for 2017!
Activity: 392
February 16, 2017, 09:57:02 AM

Please control your members!!! They're all spamming as hell the numerous threads you opened for payment!!!
This is horrible! Nothing can get more wrong than a spammy campaign! You're breaking your own image!!!

Hey, I hear you.
Our policy is strict and was well cleared at day 1 that spammers will be disqualified from our campaigns.
We built our campaign model in order to attract quality users that are both active and contribute to the conversation on other threads, but there is only certain amount we can manage.
You have my word that repeated spammers will be disqualified. If you have conclusive evidence, please refer me.

As a platform which is based on creating human connections, the last thing we desire is destroying others...

I'll send you a few links, but just look at "political and society" threads and let the incredible number of abusive shitty spammers wearing your signature burn your eyes xD
If the campaign is so recent it's normal that you haven't cleared your members then.
But you should do it fast, it gives really a bad image of your currency, like a worthless token based only on invasive marketing policy.
February 16, 2017, 09:52:59 AM

Hey, I hear you.

Activity: 392
February 16, 2017, 08:42:52 AM

Activity: 420
February 16, 2017, 04:24:42 AM
With the Paris conference, Matchpool will have, the so wanted attention, what will help in the grandiosity of this project.
Being pioneer in his sector, we will see a good wave of investments in the beginning of ICO.
Dating is a primate reaction, and a need of the human been    
Activity: 244
February 16, 2017, 04:05:49 AM
A lot of potential in this one,maybe you"ll become a new mini facebook in the future  Grin If I understood correctly one type of users will be people who are trying to find a partner and other type of users will be "matchmakers" or users who are browsing through profiles and are trying to connect best matching people together and they are getting rewards for their effort??

It could be good if we find the other spouse from this platform, which is innovative designation. People think this platform can be the new revolution, and the ico will be very successful.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 711
Telegram @tokensfund
February 16, 2017, 03:57:30 AM
hello

Matchpool is added to icoaltcoin.com

follow us on twitter @icoaltcoin

Thank you
Activity: 448
Ben2016
February 16, 2017, 02:13:23 AM
A lot of potential in this one,maybe you"ll become a new mini facebook in the future  Grin If I understood correctly one type of users will be people who are trying to find a partner and other type of users will be "matchmakers" or users who are browsing through profiles and are trying to connect best matching people together and they are getting rewards for their effort??
I agree 100% . The social media is the future for sure.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
February 15, 2017, 02:29:20 PM

Exactly, using our platform you can either create your unique community pool or enter someones else pool

Users can simultaneously play Cupid and match their friends or other pool participants and by the same time get matched themselves.

As the platform gains consensus users will be able to create Dapplets which are basically customized widgets that will improve the DAPP user experience and get rewarded by GUP tokens.

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
February 15, 2017, 02:08:19 PM
Activity: 448
February 15, 2017, 01:39:18 PM
ı joined signature cam 1week ago.  Matchpool will be big.  I trust this project
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
February 15, 2017, 11:57:38 AM
Well I am positive that this ICO will be successfull until it ended, but to those who are going to join the project please follow the rules implicated here so that you will not regret the possible failures. Matchpool is really better than social media network and users will surely enjoy the company.
of course I also have the same thought with you. I feel that this would really be a successful project to the end. Well, this will provide great benefits badi investors who have given their money on this project, to support this project.
Jump to: