Author

Topic: Matchpool - Bounty Thread only - page 147. (Read 148139 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
January 22, 2017, 05:28:40 PM
for now im join signature camp and avatar in here

thank you
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
January 22, 2017, 05:07:56 PM
Maybe @Matchpool very busy, so he hasn't been updated the spreadsheet of people who participated in the campaign

He left this forum. I havent seen him posting or giving updates for a very long time. It could be that he married someone from his college and departed from crypto forever, though someone who knew him better may think that he got hit by a train.

You really love me do you??
Sorry for the delay guys, trust me I'm doing what I can but as you can imagine I'm receiving a lot of questions....
All spreadsheets are updated now, please check them.
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
January 22, 2017, 04:49:36 PM
Maybe @Matchpool very busy, so he hasn't been updated the spreadsheet of people who participated in the campaign

He left this forum. I havent seen him posting or giving updates for a very long time. It could be that he married someone from his college and departed from crypto forever, though someone who knew him better may think that he got hit by a train.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
January 22, 2017, 04:07:49 PM
Check please my entry on signature campaign.You accept me or not? P/S. Sorry for errors.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
January 22, 2017, 03:24:35 PM
Activity: 249
January 22, 2017, 11:59:21 AM
30k ETH for threshold, I must admit your choice is correct, there was a project named inchain's target was 2500 btc, they didn't raise so much and failed, so does blockcdn. 30k ETH is acheivable target, you will achieve it.

BTW, you will release the software before ICO right?
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
January 22, 2017, 11:52:21 AM
join bounty campaign twitter sir..thx
Activity: 398
January 22, 2017, 11:09:46 AM
Junior member signature code not work for me dev Smiley

Looks fine from here  Grin
January 22, 2017, 11:09:17 AM
Shocked You have a very generous signature campaign in comparison with Chronobank. Given that the average price of one GUP token 0.01 ether, then it is equal to 800,000 tokens 8000 ether, which is equal to 80 BTC. It is 4 times greater than that campaign in which I participate.

So is there a reason you are still wearing the Chronobank Sig???  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006
January 22, 2017, 08:45:21 AM

Matchpool announces :
Matchpool Launch Party, Paris

Great party for Matchpool community in st. Valentine's Day Smiley Parisians very lucky to first try Matchpool services and to participate in a wonderful party. Paris is the city of love and it is not surprising that it was the first meeting of the project participants will take place here.
Activity: 504
January 22, 2017, 08:34:26 AM
Junior member signature code not work for me dev Smiley
Activity: 437
January 22, 2017, 07:35:56 AM
 Shocked You have a very generous signature campaign in comparison with Chronobank. Given that the average price of one GUP token 0.01 ether, then it is equal to 800,000 tokens 8000 ether, which is equal to 80 BTC. It is 4 times greater than that campaign in which I participate.
Activity: 1435
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
January 21, 2017, 07:31:26 PM
Please make a list of participants who follow the campaign social media and the article.
January 22, 2017, 07:33:11 AM
You can now also earn GUP tokens by participating our Signature campaign!
A designated bounty pool of 800,000 GUP will be divided among the participants proportionally to the amount of their stakes.
The stakes will be distributed weekly in the following ratio:
Hero/Legendary : 2.5 Stakes
Sr. Member: 2 Stakes
Full Member : 1.5 stakes
Member: 1 Stake
Jr. Member: 0.5 Stake
*Users wearing the official avatar will be eligible for a weekly 0.5 stake increase

And what about those who have changed position and additionally put an avatar?

Hey Oll, we will add additional form for changing ranks.
In the meantime send a message to Matchpool and he will update your status.
oll
Activity: 253
Merit: 124
January 22, 2017, 06:56:42 AM
You can now also earn GUP tokens by participating our Signature campaign!
A designated bounty pool of 800,000 GUP will be divided among the participants proportionally to the amount of their stakes.
The stakes will be distributed weekly in the following ratio:
Hero/Legendary : 2.5 Stakes
Sr. Member: 2 Stakes
Full Member : 1.5 stakes
Member: 1 Stake
Jr. Member: 0.5 Stake
*Users wearing the official avatar will be eligible for a weekly 0.5 stake increase

And what about those who have changed position and additionally put an avatar?
January 22, 2017, 04:44:41 AM
For translation reservations please PM Matchpool user

Newsletter, FB & Twitter Bounties Spreadsheets available here!:
work on a weekly basis, Translation that will be found old dated will not reward a stake!
If you are interested, please send a PM to Matchpool user and ask to reserve your language.
decide on taking action, please send a PM Matchpool user with the article in mind and get a green light. Blog posts must be of 250 words and above

I found three the link on the bold words is redirected to our own profile, its what you input : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile If you want to redirected to matchpool profile then you should change the link to https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/matchpool-942326 this is your profile link.

Also would you like to let me know what part of your update next time you updating your topic? so i can update it too on my own language topic, thanks

Thanks for the head's up! fixed it.

In regard to the translation updating, as I can't tell who update the thread and when, best thing to do will be a regular scheduled update on your behalf

Activity: 364
Merit: 101
January 22, 2017, 12:34:54 AM
For translation reservations please PM Matchpool user

Newsletter, FB & Twitter Bounties Spreadsheets available here!:
work on a weekly basis, Translation that will be found old dated will not reward a stake!
If you are interested, please send a PM to Matchpool user and ask to reserve your language.
decide on taking action, please send a PM Matchpool user with the article in mind and get a green light. Blog posts must be of 250 words and above

I found three the link on the bold words is redirected to our own profile, its what you input : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile If you want to redirected to matchpool profile then you should change the link to https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/matchpool-942326 this is your profile link.

Also would you like to let me know what part of your update next time you updating your topic? so i can update it too on my own language topic, thanks
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
January 21, 2017, 03:27:29 PM
We are looking for Matchpool Marketing Managers world wide
Our pilot will start in the following countries: Japan, Russia, Germany, Spain and Belarus

If your are from one of the above countries, you might be interested in joining Matchpool's family for the following job description:
Translating our content and publishing it at least once a week, in a local Crypto media channels and local Crypto forums

In return for their work, our representatives will be entitled for a monthly pay of Bitcoin in the equivalent of 500 USD a month + additional GUP token reward based on the attention his publication gets and the importance of the media channel it is presented on.

In order to apply for the job please contact Matchpool or Yoni9091 and describe the language and media channels associated with.

For further questions and general information please join our community in our SLACK channel

Thats great news, but unfortunately my country isnt on the list. But if in the future my country is availabe i would like to join your team, i had high interest with your project Smiley

Sure thing xdtiagonzhar! we are all working hard in order to allow every one to take part in our exciting new journey, when other countries be listed I will approach you.

Meanwhile come and watch us on CoinFund interview here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPo9LWOGqbs

I would like to take part in the development of the project in Russia. I can rely on the reward to inform users in a topic already made on this forum?
And I wanted to clarify how many people you need for each country?

Hey please send a message to either Matchpool or Yoni9091 and inform them on which Crypto media do you plan on getting your articles published.

Sent. I will send a message to my ur fellows at bankrupt.com, they wanna know why u prompt people to contact random media outlets that nobody ever heard of, and why u get defensive when somebody asks u to provide ur credentials online or tries to find out what IP u use to log in to ur account.
January 21, 2017, 02:46:20 PM

Matchpool announces :
Matchpool Launch Party, Paris

January 21, 2017, 02:25:01 PM
Wanted to say thanks for my team for a great conversation and Q&A today at CoinFund

You can see us and find a lot of information about Matchpool in this interview
Watch it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPo9LWOGqbs

Jump to: