Pages:
Author

Topic: Matchpool - Bounty Thread only - page 40. (Read 148139 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
April 10, 2017, 12:12:31 PM
If I change my signature would be difficult to do that, whether the team will see the address of my purse, if I enter my ETH address in the Personal Text ??

Listen, are you sure that you've read what I wrote up there? You absolutely did not. Nobody is asking you to change your signature or put your ETH adress in your personal text!

Just do as you were asked and put your address in your "Other contact info:" on your profile

Now, you see?
Okay I will put my ETH address on my profile, if it this desired by a team of matchpool ..
Thank you already told me in this regard ..
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
April 10, 2017, 12:11:23 PM
did this one end up being a scam? read alot about it, but did not believe?

I feel you didn't know about the potential of this project and how dedicated this team are. First make some research about them than make your mind. Matchpool is a legit project and it's more strong now.

he is trolling / fudding , do not feed the trolls Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
April 10, 2017, 11:45:26 AM

I feel you didn't know about the potential of this project and how dedicated this team are. First make some research about them than make your mind. Matchpool is a legit project and it's more strong now.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
April 10, 2017, 11:33:19 AM
Activity: 644
Merit: 271
April 10, 2017, 11:28:32 AM
If I change my signature would be difficult to do that, whether the team will see the address of my purse, if I enter my ETH address in the Personal Text ??

Listen, are you sure that you've read what I wrote up there? You absolutely did not. Nobody is asking you to change your signature or put your ETH adress in your personal text!

Just do as you were asked and put your address in your "Other contact info:" on your profile

Now, you see?
April 10, 2017, 10:54:33 AM
May I ask about the bounty Newsletter, how to send the wallet address in order to receive funds from the newsletter bounty matchpool ??
i added eth address  in my profile , please update spreaadshet. Thank you

Remember the instruction below, are you sure that you've done that? I don't think so...

AGAIN , STOP POSTING YOUR ADDRESSES AND STOP PMING THEM TO ME THEY WILL NOT BE READ AND
WILL COST YOU THE REWARD

No need to let us all know you did it or let me know that in personal, I trust you you will do that

Our intention is to release to you tomorrow our Transparency Policy. In it you will find many details about our re-organization in Matchpool and also about the solution we came up with to anybody who would like to return their GUP in exchange for ETH. Stay tuned for further details.  
Activity: 644
Merit: 271
April 10, 2017, 10:33:05 AM
May I ask about the bounty Newsletter, how to send the wallet address in order to receive funds from the newsletter bounty matchpool ??
i added eth address  in my profile , please update spreaadshet. Thank you

Remember the instruction below, are you sure that you've done that? I don't think so...

AGAIN , STOP POSTING YOUR ADDRESSES AND STOP PMING THEM TO ME THEY WILL NOT BE READ AND
WILL COST YOU THE REWARD

No need to let us all know you did it or let me know that in personal, I trust you you will do that

Our intention is to release to you tomorrow our Transparency Policy. In it you will find many details about our re-organization in Matchpool and also about the solution we came up with to anybody who would like to return their GUP in exchange for ETH. Stay tuned for further details.  
April 10, 2017, 10:17:40 AM
Activity: 714
April 10, 2017, 09:44:32 AM
when distributions for bounty?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
April 10, 2017, 09:39:35 AM
Let's talk about future for this project and let all issues regarding bounties behind on the team. Team is working hard to keep the spreadsheets uptodate so please keep the thread clean for news and updates to visible clearly. It is time to hear team's future plans and movements after launch.

Great point Hullo,
In the matter of fact we spent the entire two days outlining exactly that. Our goals and policy were described turoughly alongside future plans and organizational guides.
At the moment final touches are made and soon you will all be able to see that.

Bounties, hopefully the worst is behind us. We have great process with collecting the participants ETH addresses and expect the amounts of Spam to go down. Of course this is all temporary until we launch our new thread.

Be well

Sorry as moderator of foreign languages translated thread i would to ask something about moderation.
Is moderation bounty running or it is already stopped?
let us know
thanks
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
April 10, 2017, 09:37:15 AM
It's funny how campaigners who join and are supposed to *write* and promote the project can't *read* a sentence and not spam their addresses here.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
April 10, 2017, 09:35:22 AM

WILL COST YOU THE REWARD

TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
April 10, 2017, 09:31:14 AM
Please create a new thread for bounty,this will not stop until people dont get their shares
The manager  already given a way to claim it just  to keep this thread Clean. hopefully all participants listen and just follow the instructions given.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
April 10, 2017, 09:28:58 AM
Let's talk about future for this project and let all issues regarding bounties behind on the team. Team is working hard to keep the spreadsheets uptodate so please keep the thread clean for news and updates to visible clearly. It is time to hear team's future plans and movements after launch.

Great point Hullo,
In the matter of fact we spent the entire two days outlining exactly that. Our goals and policy were described turoughly alongside future plans and organizational guides.
At the moment final touches are made and soon you will all be able to see that.

Bounties, hopefully the worst is behind us. We have great process with collecting the participants ETH addresses and expect the amounts of Spam to go down. Of course this is all temporary until we launch our new thread.

Be well
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
April 10, 2017, 09:26:35 AM
Ok. Future for this project is Bright and Clear  Grin
Activity: 980
April 10, 2017, 09:13:20 AM
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
April 10, 2017, 08:54:14 AM
Please create a new thread for bounty,this will not stop until people dont get their shares
Activity: 289
Merit: 100
April 10, 2017, 08:28:06 AM
please check my account profile sir
i have already add eth address ,
thank you , join campaign newsteler ,fb , and twitter sir
Activity: 938
Merit: 522
April 10, 2017, 05:59:11 AM

when ya division signature bounty?
Activity: 1358
Merit: 581