Pages:
Author

Topic: Matchpool - Bounty Thread only - page 65. (Read 148139 times)

Activity: 398
Merit: 250
April 04, 2017, 07:14:32 AM
Hey Matchpoolers!

Posts count was finished an hour ago, no reason for you to start posting now to achieve to 50 threshold. The final spreadsheet will be up in the following days, Keep your signatures for the moment until we say otherwise.

Hahahaha....people must write like crazy now.....Smart move to count post so quickly after the ICO is over
It's not funny. I'm lost. You should give some time to make posts(7 posts needed to make). I should spam more and more and fu***ing more to get this bounty. But I didn't. Good luck to this "team". And if I spam - you can ban. It's nonsense

What is not clear about campaign ends when ICO ends???
It is more than understandable they would like your support before and during the ICO to promote the coin and not right afterwords....how is that helping them now?Huh Think people it is not all about getting payed you need to contribute..
You should be higher rank to tell me such things. This campaign supposed to be 28 days. It's the first time when campaign with sig participants is closing so fast. You should give a week for everyone to end posting. Why? Cause you push us make spam. I sure that's why you banned someone here.

Allow me to interfere here, The signature campaign started at January 16, this means you had almost 4 months to make only 50 posts. NO ONE asked you to spam, The rules were very clear from the begining - 50 posts and not SPAM by the end of the ICO
We said it over and over again in all our medias, If you joined late you should have known you have a limit and a deadline to accomplish.
If you didn't manage to do that you can only blame yourself.
Signature bounty is all about spreading the word about the ICO, why should we compensate you if you didn't do your part of the deal??
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
April 04, 2017, 07:08:59 AM
Hey Matchpoolers!

Posts count was finished an hour ago, no reason for you to start posting now to achieve to 50 threshold. The final spreadsheet will be up in the following days, Keep your signatures for the moment until we say otherwise.

Hahahaha....people must write like crazy now.....Smart move to count post so quickly after the ICO is over
It's not funny. I'm lost. You should give some time to make posts(7 posts needed to make). I should spam more and more and fu***ing more to get this bounty. But I didn't. Good luck to this "team". And if I spam - you can ban. It's nonsense

It is more than understandable they would like your support before and during the ICO to promote the coin and not right afterwords....how is that helping them now?Huh Think people it is not all about getting payed you need to contribute..
You should be higher rank to tell me such things. This campaign supposed to be 28 days. It's the first time when campaign with sig participants is closing so fast. You should give a week for everyone to end posting. Why? Cause you push us make spam. I sure that's why you banned someone here.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
April 04, 2017, 07:04:38 AM
Hey Matchpoolers!

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
April 04, 2017, 07:00:34 AM
Where can I set my address for bounty payments?
April 04, 2017, 06:54:14 AM
Hey Matchpoolers!

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
April 04, 2017, 06:49:24 AM
Hey Matchpoolers!

Activity: 238
April 04, 2017, 06:07:29 AM
Hey Matchpoolers!

April 04, 2017, 06:05:24 AM
Very nice and fast ICO in my life Wink Hope it'll skyrocket to the mooon after launch
True, Hopefully this no delays or obstacles in distributing fund their participants, so do not wait long in the case of forward exchanges which will be provided by the team and developers ..

I also optimistic the price will rise up to 10x easily launch because some big exchanges already on the list. This will be my best investment.
You should be more realistic! Look at the message above - it's real numbers. Don't dream so much.
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
April 04, 2017, 05:58:47 AM
Very nice and fast ICO in my life Wink Hope it'll skyrocket to the mooon after launch
True, Hopefully this no delays or obstacles in distributing fund their participants, so do not wait long in the case of forward exchanges which will be provided by the team and developers ..

I also optimistic the price will rise up to 10x easily launch because some big exchanges already on the list. This will be my best investment.
Activity: 301
April 04, 2017, 05:53:15 AM
Congratulation Matchpool for successful Crowdsale
^
its not just a dating site, dating is just a example........thats much more behind the idea

Yup, making friend online is the best point, dating is a small part of friends-making online.

its a pool based thing. People with same interest (dating, sport, food ect). For example a recruitment pool by a company to find proper applicants or a payed(entrance fee) "altcoin pool" where u get "hot" informations, trends and more managed by smart contracts.

and much more.......

They have plenty of ways to make profits, therefore I think MP is quite good project. Coin holders can make serious money to increase the buy support.
I'm sure it's going to make X2-X3 at the start. Just 33hours ICO Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
April 04, 2017, 05:49:35 AM
Activity: 255
April 04, 2017, 05:40:56 AM
Activity: 221
April 04, 2017, 05:32:46 AM
^
its not just a dating site, dating is just a example........thats much more behind the idea

Yup, making friend online is the best point, dating is a small part of friends-making online.

its a pool based thing. People with same interest (dating, sport, food ect). For example a recruitment pool by a company to find proper applicants or a payed(entrance fee) "altcoin pool" where u get "hot" informations, trends and more managed by smart contracts.

and much more.......

They have plenty of ways to make profits, therefore I think MP is quite good project. Coin holders can make serious money to increase the buy support.
Activity: 686
Merit: 261
April 04, 2017, 05:30:10 AM
^

and much more.......
April 04, 2017, 05:23:22 AM

Thank you all for your support along the way, its been a crazy 6 months and now it is time to the real thing !!!
All spreadsheets are been finalize now and be locked, ban appeals will be checked, Do no remove your signatures until we officially announce it

Nice to hear that, do you have deadline to post 50 times? Acutally the timeline is earlier now, I have so speed up my posting.
Not only you. I' doing the same thing. Need to speed up.

Yeah, many ppl didn't expect this ico can be so fast to raise 125,000 ETH, amazing, congrats to them, the future of dating network.
Activity: 206
April 04, 2017, 05:22:16 AM

Thank you all for your support along the way, its been a crazy 6 months and now it is time to the real thing !!!
All spreadsheets are been finalize now and be locked, ban appeals will be checked, Do no remove your signatures until we officially announce it

Nice to hear that, do you have deadline to post 50 times? Acutally the timeline is earlier now, I have so speed up my posting.
Not only you. I' doing the same thing. Need to speed up.
April 04, 2017, 05:05:51 AM
^

Activity: 686
Merit: 261
April 04, 2017, 05:04:55 AM
^
Activity: 444
April 04, 2017, 05:01:51 AM
How to claim fb and twitter bounty?

Wait for further announcement on how to claim your bounty, while matchpool team finalizing the list of all qualified participants.
Activity: 403
April 04, 2017, 04:42:14 AM
Ico finished too fast, I did not have time to participate Grin Will look to Matchpool later.
Pages:
Jump to: