Pages:
Author

Topic: Matchpool - Bounty Thread only - page 95. (Read 148139 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
March 28, 2017, 03:41:46 PM
Dev asked me to post for reporting sites to branch

"I need you to post the links also in Bitcointalk of Matchpool - ENGLISH main thread & Russian.
The campaign is over soon you will see the spread sheets"

https://vk.com/vkcom789?w=note208139782_11790329

https://youtu.be/TrzjgZc2lAg

https://youtu.be/lyBmt-2AxR0

http://matchpool.blog.ru

http://baunty-matchpool.blog.ru/
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
March 28, 2017, 02:58:16 PM

Just to be on the same page

No limits will be made on participants number on our campaigns, do you own consideration before joining these campaigns
Activity: 238
March 28, 2017, 02:53:03 PM
joined the sign camp,do you have a thread for bounty?
same question, I don't want to spam on the main thread.
Is there a specific thread for bounty?

No they don't have dedicated thread for bounty so you can ask any question into this thread.

I have question about the limit of participants how many maximum will be?
I consider we need some limit, like edgeless. May be any reward for early participants.

Applying a limit will be good or it will not be fair for all the early joiners and all get penny at the end
Fully agree with you guys. More and more people coming to this campaign. It's going to be penny at the end. We need limits.
[/quote]

Again with those remarks....I remember even other people from the community already answered on our behalf that the idea behind the campaigns is to spread the word about Matchpool and not only to hand free GUP. YES we need your help to promote our project and YES we are ready to compensate you for doing it, Pennies you say???

I did a little math just for fun...I took the stakes of a signature participant around the 250 line! and saw that according to his current stakes he is about the receive 2,767 GUP. Now lets assume a pessimistic scenario where we raise only half of our goal 2.5M$ that means each GUP will be worth 0.042$, meaning this guy who joined more that half way after the campaign started will get 115$ just for wearing Matchpool signature, and that is my friends before people will be disqualified for not reaching 50 posts limit and with only half the money being raised. IS THIS WHAT YOU CALL PENNIES? Same goes for the FB/Twitter one, where all you were asked to do was to like/follow and thats it.

If you are too greedy and that seems to you not worth enough please remove our signature and continue on for your next campaign.

Activity: 243
Merit: 250
March 28, 2017, 02:47:24 PM

No they don't have dedicated thread for bounty so you can ask any question into this thread.

I consider we need some limit, like edgeless. May be any reward for early participants.

Applying a limit will be good or it will not be fair for all the early joiners and all get penny at the end
Fully agree with you guys. More and more people coming to this campaign. It's going to be penny at the end. We need limits.
No, it's ok. As new people who coming on last, this or next week cannot make 50 posts or can make only 50 spam posts, so they will not be considered in the final count, so we don't need  any limits for bounty camp.
Hm... using your logic all new sig campaign participants gonna be banned for spamming) Isn't it better to make limit? And not to spam all over the forum.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
March 28, 2017, 12:54:25 PM
Do ico already begun . I also asked when ico it will be over .
Then about bounty . Are there any regulations and rules latest iteration of the team

ico has not begun, you can check the counter at http://matchpool.co/

It has been delayed till 2nd of April so stay tuned very soon it is going to happen the best ICO campaign. We all are waiting when it will be launched the power hours will be crazy time to invest into this project.
Activity: 602
March 28, 2017, 12:47:08 PM
this ico very calm , i think little participant and ico was pushed back several time
i do not like and recommended for this ico

Hey Selly Arumsari, I'm not sure what are you complaining about exactly, you did not took part in any of our campaigns, and the ICO was pushed back only once and for just one week, would you prefer we would stick to the schedule and risk your money?
This is a free world, not everyone needs to be involved in Matchpool, just those who wish for. If our calm approach doesn't fit you there are many other project out there, good luck
yes sir i am so sorry , maybe yesterday my thinking not right sir
but now i am understand about your consept Smiley
Activity: 185
March 28, 2017, 12:27:00 PM
Then about bounty . Are there any regulations and rules latest iteration of the team

ico has not begun, you can check the counter at http://matchpool.co/
Activity: 1435
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
March 28, 2017, 12:21:40 PM
Activity: 854
Merit: 305
March 28, 2017, 11:22:19 AM

No, it's ok. As new people who coming on last, this or next week cannot make 50 posts or can make only 50 spam posts, so they will not be considered in the final count, so we don't need  any limits for bounty camp.
Activity: 270
March 28, 2017, 09:09:56 AM

Activity: 392
March 28, 2017, 06:41:32 AM
i liked on fb and joined the newsletter, is there a way to see if this got registred?

also about the max 500 i would like to know if i made it

+ if you need design support in psd pm me
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
March 28, 2017, 06:20:36 AM
We will be on poloniex soon after ICO  Wink

If this would happen than GUP will make so many people rich. The team is handling this project with very professional behavior and I also believe this will bring change.
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
March 28, 2017, 06:12:32 AM
Where could I find a form to change  a rank and avatar?

https://goo.gl/forms/1G97fryvGXinJMbx2

That is link to rank change form and it exist on post #2

@OP you have any plan to make spots limited like Wetrust did recently.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18307010
thank you, unfortunately there's no date, and I changed the rank of 14.03 as it can be changed in the table?
Activity: 518
Merit: 285
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
March 28, 2017, 05:39:50 AM

Check out our promotional video guys, What do you say??

is good video
is realy to good promote matchpool coin and matchpool site
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
March 28, 2017, 05:30:47 AM

Activity: 201
Merit: 105
March 28, 2017, 03:26:38 AM
We will be on poloniex soon after ICO  Wink
Activity: 868
March 28, 2017, 01:56:10 AM

Check out our promotional video guys, What do you say??

Wow, that's awesome, but it should be uploaded to Matchpool's youtube channel, logically, you guys planning to move it over there or nah?

This is truly awesome, dating platform should be about experience and I think Matchpool is getting thing right

what is the role of Gavin Wood exactly?

Reviewing final information?

He is on advisory role.
Activity: 210
March 27, 2017, 08:18:09 PM

legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
March 27, 2017, 04:02:52 PM
Matchpool should have a dedicated bounty thread as bounty hunters will begin posting so much posts as the ICO progresses.
Activity: 924
March 27, 2017, 02:28:51 PM

In this company there are no restrictions on the number of participants in the signature company.
Pages:
Jump to: