Pages:
Author

Topic: Matchpool - Making Human Connections - page 4. (Read 5591 times)

Activity: 2268
Merit: 709
April 06, 2017, 06:45:48 AM
be non fanno proprio una bella figura i 2 soci/fondatori della ico che litigano e il vice che se ne va,abbandona il proggetto...un iniezione di fiducia insomma

Domanda provocatoria: esiste il diritto di recesso entro tot giorni a tutela del consumatore?
Ovviamente è una battuta...  Cheesy Grin
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
April 06, 2017, 06:28:05 AM
be non fanno proprio una bella figura i 2 soci/fondatori della ico che litigano e il vice che se ne va,abbandona il proggetto...un iniezione di fiducia insomma
April 06, 2017, 04:24:50 AM
MESSAGGIO IMPORTANTE DAL DEV
Hello Matchpoolers,

Believe me we had a different post in mind when we get to our 100 page on the thread....
This whole situation took place in the late night at our time zone and so we were not able to respond immediately.
I read many people here are referring their investment as lost and I just can't understand this. Yes, this is not the way we intended things will go, Yes Philip did a great job in slandering our project credibility, but the fact is that nothing has changed. We are recruiting developers and engineers as we speak. From the begining the app was spoused to be created by a much wider team and not solely by Philip which I know personally failed to create an ICO contract that meets all expectations and demands this kind of contract needs to have, and forced us to work extra nights with Parity to achieve it.
As this just blow up yesterday's night, many things are yet to be understood, we ask you for your patience and promise to keep you guys up to date with all developments.

As I said, for the rest of us nothing has changed. We are working in all force to bring Matchpool platform alive and to create what was described to you during the ICO.

Final note, As I said before we are releasing the bounty spreadsheets one at a time after final reviews. please understand we have a lot on our plats right now, and the bounty is just one of the things we are  dealing with now. We also working on the guide about how to redeem your private keys into MyEtherWallet so you will receive it shortly.

Thanks for your understanding, like I said during this whole campaign our most powerful asset is our community, and we are only strong as you are going to be, we realy believe that we can achieve something amazing here even in the current stormy weather

In parole povere: TUTTO BENE  Wink
qualcuno non sa fare il suo lavoro e a noi ci tocca di fare gli extra..... e lui si lagna.
Andiamo avanti così

un messaggio tranquillizzante, anche se un litigio due giorni dopo la fine dell'ico non è che sia esattamente un bel segnale.

stiamo a vedere che succede, anche se ormai chi ha dato ha dato...

Un messaggio può dire o non voler dire niente: aspettiamo e vediamo cosa succede.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011
April 06, 2017, 03:38:30 AM
Hello Matchpoolers,

Believe me we had a different post in mind when we get to our 100 page on the thread....
This whole situation took place in the late night at our time zone and so we were not able to respond immediately.
I read many people here are referring their investment as lost and I just can't understand this. Yes, this is not the way we intended things will go, Yes Philip did a great job in slandering our project credibility, but the fact is that nothing has changed. We are recruiting developers and engineers as we speak. From the begining the app was spoused to be created by a much wider team and not solely by Philip which I know personally failed to create an ICO contract that meets all expectations and demands this kind of contract needs to have, and forced us to work extra nights with Parity to achieve it.
As this just blow up yesterday's night, many things are yet to be understood, we ask you for your patience and promise to keep you guys up to date with all developments.

As I said, for the rest of us nothing has changed. We are working in all force to bring Matchpool platform alive and to create what was described to you during the ICO.

Final note, As I said before we are releasing the bounty spreadsheets one at a time after final reviews. please understand we have a lot on our plats right now, and the bounty is just one of the things we are  dealing with now. We also working on the guide about how to redeem your private keys into MyEtherWallet so you will receive it shortly.

Thanks for your understanding, like I said during this whole campaign our most powerful asset is our community, and we are only strong as you are going to be, we realy believe that we can achieve something amazing here even in the current stormy weather

qualcuno non sa fare il suo lavoro e a noi ci tocca di fare gli extra..... e lui si lagna.
Andiamo avanti così

un messaggio tranquillizzante, anche se un litigio due giorni dopo la fine dell'ico non è che sia esattamente un bel segnale.

stiamo a vedere che succede, anche se ormai chi ha dato ha dato...

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
April 06, 2017, 03:04:54 AM
Hello Matchpoolers,

Andiamo avanti così
April 06, 2017, 03:00:51 AM

Tutto bene, tra una settimana sapremo cosa stanno combinando, ci vuole fiducia.
L'ipotesi è che abbiamo cambiato eth in BTC o altro per proteggersi da eventuali prese di beneficio su ETH. Ma che lo facciano senza mettersi d'accordo suona alquanto strano....

Beh, la figura di "team" che ne fanno all'esterno è pessima!

Sembra una scaramuccia tra fidanzati:"... se mi lasci mando in rete il video bla bla bla..."
quando si parte sono tutte rose e fiori, poi arrivano i "bagheroni" e cominciano gli atriti. Quello che ha denunciato è stato allontanato in malo modo e si è vendicato spargendo zizzania. Quando instilli l'idea dello scam resta sempre il dubbio (cit. inception)

Quindi è confermato che "i panni sporchi si lavano in casa"? Allora la saggezza popolare conta ancora qualcosina... Roll Eyes Grin
legendary
April 06, 2017, 02:32:27 AM

L'ipotesi è che abbiamo cambiato eth in BTC o altro per proteggersi da eventuali prese di beneficio su ETH. Ma che lo facciano senza mettersi d'accordo suona alquanto strano....

Sembra una scaramuccia tra fidanzati:"... se mi lasci mando in rete il video bla bla bla..."
quando si parte sono tutte rose e fiori, poi arrivano i "bagheroni" e cominciano gli atriti. Quello che ha denunciato è stato allontanato in malo modo e si è vendicato spargendo zizzania. Quando instilli l'idea dello scam resta sempre il dubbio (cit. inception)
April 06, 2017, 02:13:39 AM

legendary
April 06, 2017, 02:02:08 AM

April 05, 2017, 05:48:20 PM
questa non la traduco....

join: https://matchpool.slack.com

to get real-time news ...

Co-founder and Solidity developer gone doesnt sound good  Huh

Litigi ancor prima di cominciare?
Siamo in attesa di vedere queste liste...
legendary
April 05, 2017, 04:09:26 PM
Quelli di voi che hanno fallito l'obiettivo devono deprecare loro stessi e nessun altro che loro stessi se non sono stati in grad o di compiere il loro lavoro.

->

Quelli di voi che hanno fallito l'obiettivo perché non sono stati in grado di completare il lavoro, devono solo prendersela con loro stessi e nessun altro.

--

Frase corretta. Massima da mai dimenticare!

Devi lasciare la libertà al traduttore di dare il senso della frase senza fare il pappagallo.... Spesso la traduzione letterale non rendeil senso del messaggio che voleva trasmettere lo scrittore....

Cheesy Grin

EDIT
questa non la traduco....

join: https://matchpool.slack.com

to get real-time news ...

Co-founder and Solidity developer gone doesnt sound good  Huh

April 05, 2017, 11:05:36 AM
Quelli di voi che hanno fallito l'obiettivo devono deprecare loro stessi e nessun altro che loro stessi se non sono stati in grad o di compiere il loro lavoro.

->

Quelli di voi che hanno fallito l'obiettivo perché non sono stati in grado di completare il lavoro, devono solo prendersela con loro stessi e nessun altro.

Della serie: cerchiamo impiegati per l'ufficio marketing motivati e preparati. Astenersi perditempo!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011
April 05, 2017, 11:03:04 AM

->

--

Frase corretta. Massima da mai dimenticare!

April 05, 2017, 10:00:28 AM
legendary
April 05, 2017, 09:57:47 AM
April 05, 2017, 09:35:12 AM
legendary
April 05, 2017, 09:21:16 AM
ammazza gia le liste con i bounties allora la ico e veramente finita?non rispetteranno i tempi previsti inizialmente?

Beh. l'indicazione recita chiaramente:

L’ICO Matchpool inizierà il 2 di Aprile 2017 e avrà una durata di 28 Giorni

...non penso che venga terminata prima, si apetterà che scadano i giorni definiti.

sul thread principale sono uscite due comunicazioni che farebbero pensare all'imminente pagamento dei bounties
Dear Matchpoolers,

With our recent ICO success the last thing we want is to hurt our community. The Bounty programs rules were very clear from start
Post 50 times until the ICO is over and do no spam or post stupid comments in unrelated threads. As we went along with the campaign I told you again and again to follow these rules even during the ICO, in private when it was necessary and in here, in our blog and our Slack channel.

Unfortunately some of you did not listen. We chose a threshold of 50 posts so each of our participants will present our logo and ICO details in many different altcoins & investors threads, hoping by that to attract more users from the forum to our ICO campaign.
The signature campaign is not a free coin giveaway, it is in fact a marketing job, and those of you who failed doing their jobs should not blame anyone else but themselves.

However, we appreciate your efforts in the last months and want to do the best for our strong and beloved community. We understand some of you did not expect our ICO will end so quickly (I don't know why...) and therefore did not make it to 50 posts. we don't want you to feel you have contributed and did not get your share and so We adjusted the threshold to only 40 posts. This way we believe, participants who did try to achieve the threshold and didn't make it will still get rewarded as well.

We hope this will cheer some spirits up here, the final spreadsheets will be probably up tomorrow, when we begin collecting your addresses

GUP away!
devo tradurre?
April 05, 2017, 08:17:42 AM
ammazza gia le liste con i bounties allora la ico e veramente finita?non rispetteranno i tempi previsti inizialmente?

Beh. l'indicazione recita chiaramente:

L’ICO Matchpool inizierà il 2 di Aprile 2017 e avrà una durata di 28 Giorni

...non penso che venga terminata prima, si apetterà che scadano i giorni definiti.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
April 05, 2017, 07:43:20 AM
legendary
April 05, 2017, 03:54:56 AM
Si Mario le citazioni, fanno piacere, quando sono in contesto però e non utilizzate per aumentare il ranking di un account appena creato

BTW

Oggi o domani al massimo dovrebbe uscire la lista delle bounties di Matchpools e iniziare la richiesta degli address a cui  mandare il compenso
Pages:
Jump to: