Pages:
Author

Topic: Math, Physics, and more... Homework Services - page 2. (Read 1742 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
nahtnam.com
December 04, 2013, 10:12:19 PM

Haha, but I won't really learn anything that way...
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
December 04, 2013, 09:32:02 PM
Hah, unfortunately no. I can do math homework and possibly chemistry homework. But no biology Sad

Yeah, everything is easy for me but Chemistry and Biology. I hate them both but love physics and astronomy!!!

My personal guess would be that people interested in Bitcoin are also likely to have some interest in mathematics and/or physics.
legendary
nahtnam.com
December 04, 2013, 08:19:27 PM
Hah, unfortunately no. I can do math homework and possibly chemistry homework. But no biology Sad

Yeah, everything is easy for me but Chemistry and Biology. I hate them both but love physics and astronomy!!!
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
December 04, 2013, 05:16:22 PM
legendary
nahtnam.com
December 04, 2013, 01:41:56 AM
Do you do biology? Cheesy
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
December 04, 2013, 12:37:46 AM
Thought I'd offer some of my services Wink

What are my services
I basically do what you don't want to do in school. What does that mean?

I will do your homework for you, including showing work if you request. This includes, but is not limited to, online assignments, online quizzes, take-home exams, and anything that wouldn't require me showing up in person to class Smiley

Is this a free service? Haha, my poor naive friend, god no. But prices are definitely negotiable depending on the complexity of the problem.

Highschool and College level courses offered:
Physics (physics I, physics II, modern physics, quantum physics, even physics engineering which includes statics...)
Math (geometry, trigonometry, algebra, calculus, linear algebra, differential equations, and more...)
Programming (depends on the scale of the project)
Chemistry (general chemistry)
Accounting (have had success doing homework for some people, mostly self taught)
possibly more if you give me the assignment and I take time to read up on it. preferably in the math/sciences...

How does it work:
Just send me the assignment in any format of your choosing, preferably pdf. I will send you a quote for my services. We negotiate a bit. Then in less than a day, I confirm that I am done, and you send me the payment. Upon which you get your wonderful solutions.

What forms of payment do you accept:
Bitcoins, litecoins, and PayPal (please send as gift to avoid that aweful 2-3% cut that paypal takes).

What if I want to learn the material instead:
I will gladly offer tutoring services, maybe through skype or in-person if you are in central Ohio Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: