Pages:
Author

Topic: Matic and BSC chain are now too popular not to include a crypto wallet - page 2. (Read 255 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 105
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
I would note the universal metamask wallet, where you can add almost any network of the erc_20 format yourself, trust wallet is also suitable, these two wallets are enough to use in the bsc and polygon network in full.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
I don't think that all crypto wallets supports available crypto chains out of the box e.g Matic and BSC, some wallets won't even allow you to add them like coinomi wallet, what wallets supports these chains out of the box?

I will try to mention some which fully supporting all of them started from

1. Metamask
2. Trustwallet
3. Safe[al

As far as i know almost all of people are using metamask caused by this extension wallet can be switched from one to the another RPC network easily and that makes people will be able from jumping from one chain to the another chain in a few seconds by changing the RPC of wallet. I thought that if you must try to use it or as ethereum users and you may already familiar with it.

Just try that and metamask was also supporting all of network that was compatible with EVM.
Activity: 405
Merit: 19
Metamask all the way, you can easily add any chain to the wallet and you will start receiving any type of tokens, trust wallet is also as good but metamask is way better the support is bigger.
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
I'd imagine trust wallet (if that's still a thing binance have) should accept their own coin.

BSC is just an ethereum fork anyway so you should be able to use ethereum wallets like metamask with a bit of simple network configuration.
Activity: 227
Merit: 12
I don't think that all crypto wallets supports available crypto chains out of the box e.g Matic and BSC, some wallets won't even allow you to add them like coinomi wallet, what wallets supports these chains out of the box?
Pages:
Jump to: