Pages:
Author

Topic: MATIC LOW PRICE AND THE BEST CHOICE TO BUY NOW - page 3. (Read 873 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
hello everyone a big panic sell on matic on binance will it recover that mean x4 soon check my dear friends
Why Matic price should recover? A big whale probably dumped this coin because he saw team´s behavior. We are in a bear market, my friend, no coin is going to recover soon. So try to be less speculative and invest only in promising coins and not coins that are promising better future.   Grin

Check matic price now. Its gaining 27% so what you saying is invalid. Yes indeed we are in bear market but it doenst mean every token and coin should go down and drag by the market price. The foundation token is out from the reason of its dump and clearly people realize their panic selling when the whales done playing trick with them. See price now in Binance, many people got rekt I think for following such fudders on the Binance telegroup.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
hello everyone a big panic sell on matic on binance will it recover that mean x4 soon check my dear friends

I advise people not go into FOMO. It does not mean that a certain popular coin plunging in value very quickly is also a nice way to grab the cheap offer and buy a lot. It is best to try to know the reason before deciding. The plunging of the price is a sign of something else. People should try to know what is happening behind the coin before jumping into FOMO. There is a possibility that instead of rising, the price will still go down much lower.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
You can't really just buy these lows, It will not recover easily it looks like it has same fate with other altcoins. However if you manage to sell during highs your lucky, if the pump is not organic expect this kind of scenario I'd rather be cautious than buying every dip.
Activity: 399
Merit: 100
So fast pump and dump, really so weird. This type of patterns always for high value or low value. Matic is now unpredictable. Now only help is volume and liquidity pool. This isn't right time for buy, before buy ICO price, total supply, and their roadmap of product.
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 5

Panic, one of the factors that affects the price of coins in this space.  Once panic sets in, the price of that coin will dump because no one want to be an unnecessary bagholder. Now asking if it will recover to a certain price; you might find it hard getting the right answer because this space is known to be unpredictable, thus don't expect much within a short time frame. In my own opinion, if you value the coin, wait a bit more and bag it.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
It can recover but there's a chance that it can't too. If you're trying to take advantage from this dip on this coin, think of it if it is worth it.

If you are sure to this coin and you want to expand your portfolio through this coin, buy it already while it's on the dip. But don't ignore that bitcoin also went down this time.
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
Why Matic price should recover? A big whale probably dumped this coin because he saw team´s behavior. We are in a bear market, my friend, no coin is going to recover soon. So try to be less speculative and invest only in promising coins and not coins that are promising better future.   Grin
Activity: 1344
Merit: 10
I would not buy an asset in your place right now. Matic can fall even more. No one knows what the manipulators are up to.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

How many times do you see +250% pump in 15 days without any significant correction? This pump was crazy. Pure manipulation. Don't expect x4 soon ... it will not be recover to average price (average price of last 6 months is around 150 sat - 240 currently). It will be comeback from average price to crazy price. This dump (-66% in 35 min) will scare any investor away for next few months. At least in my opinion. I suggest avoiding gambling on MATIC currently because i would not call it investing/speculating in such circumstances.

I completely agree. There are no pumps without corrections, moreover, MATIC has shown very strong growth over the past two weeks, so a correction is expected. The fact that people now want to buy in the fall seems to me reckless, for the frequent correction continues after this kind of recession, people who come in now are at great risk.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.53308412

Here is the link from a similar thread. You can check there how some Matic holders feel after huge drop in just one day. I saw an announcement on Twitter early today from CZ, he said how it's not the team fault and how some big bag holders sold their bags, but Binance and team don't have anything with that.
I will share one tweet with you https://twitter.com/jaredctate/status/1204447912895352834 judge it for yourself, have a nice day!
Activity: 882
that's right, they panicked because the matic Network Foundation sent a large number of tokens to binance, even though it was to be liquidated and based on ceo binance also said that on his twitter the matic team did nothing about the big dump. so it's likely a good opportunity to buy and it will recover

Changpeng Zhao said that the developers are not involved in the fall in the price of the token. Most likely this was done because of the collapse of the Novogratz Foundation. I do not think that the price of this coin will change. I see that this is a completely artificial situation. I was also outraged by the announcement of Changpeng Zhao that the price of the coin will be limited to the Binance exchange. You are not outraged by the manual management of the price of cryptocurrencies by the exchange?
Activity: 1031
Merit: 251
bullsvsbears.io

How many times do you see +250% pump in 15 days without any significant correction? This pump was crazy. Pure manipulation. Don't expect x4 soon ... it will not be recover to average price (average price of last 6 months is around 150 sat - 240 currently). It will be comeback from average price to crazy price. This dump (-66% in 35 min) will scare any investor away for next few months. At least in my opinion. I suggest avoiding gambling on MATIC currently because i would not call it investing/speculating in such circumstances.
Yes, I also think that it will not recover soon.

I prefer opening orders when buyers before this dump occurs feeling saturated, this is the right time to buy.

I think this recovery will occur in the next 3 months.
Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I think that until people find out the reasons for such a strong dump, you can not wait for such growth that will bring you 4x. as a rule, after such a fast price drop, the coin goes into a long flat. these are features of the bear market. if the market was bullish then the recovery would be quick
Activity: 966
Merit: 502
that's right, they panicked because the matic Network Foundation sent a large number of tokens to binance, even though it was to be liquidated and based on ceo binance also said that on his twitter the matic team did nothing about the big dump. so it's likely a good opportunity to buy and it will recover

I seriously think this wasn't a case of panic sell but that of pump and dump. The pump in the last few days obviously wrote things to come on the wall but greedy traders keep getting burnt. News from their press release shows that the team dumped and frankly, this is not new in cryptocurrency. It happens in 99 percent projects. We should all deal with it
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag

Its not really a big drop of price if you have bought to Matic since last month, its just being pumped however in the last week of November to yesterday but now that it didn't break the last resistance I guess its an indicator that you should auto-MATICally sell for its coming down.

Classic pump and dump is what it looks like. I think what happened is that the price was pumped to create demand and thus liquidity for some large players to exit their position.

I don't think it's a good time to buy right now. It might go up a bit further, but I expect lower highs for a period of time until the price reaches the levels it started pumping from. People are better off not buying.

Its not random to see coins getting pumped though, Matic is a good project but the more we see this happen often I guess the bullrun is almost coming.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
Classic pump and dump is what it looks like. I think what happened is that the price was pumped to create demand and thus liquidity for some large players to exit their position.

I don't think it's a good time to buy right now. It might go up a bit further, but I expect lower highs for a period of time until the price reaches the levels it started pumping from. People are better off not buying.
Activity: 574
Merit: 18
Making Smart Money Work
Yes that is more like it, now is the best time to take advantage of matic price drop because this type of dump in value might never happen again
Activity: 447
I don't think so. Binance has locked the short Matic feature on Binance margin, and I think that as long as it is opened, a huge amount of short orders will dump Matic prices deeper. Its current price is still very high compared to the bottom price of $ 0.0035.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 341
Duelbits.com

If so, then I made a purchase, I'm afraid the foundation tokens will be sent to Binance and then sold later and why should this be sent to Binance, of course many are panicking and this can be assumed that the Matic team mass-sold the matic to Binance so many are panic so many are selling at low prices.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622

Pages:
Jump to: