Pages:
Author

Topic: (Matter Resolved) - page 4. (Read 3135 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 10
February 11, 2017, 01:51:26 AM
Also, because I believe in logic and reason, please explain to me why motive I would have to publically burn an account that I am claiming is mine? The reputation is ruined even if we get this sorted out (I neg repped myself to make sure noone blunders into a bad situation). I cannot profit financially from this; I am rendering myslef harm by immediately exposing this rather than attempting to sort this out the long way. I cannot risk the  time; I would actually feel responsible if someone was burned after I was aware of this. Now that I have warned the community, you can heed me if you want. But I have fulfilled the most important part of my obligation, which is harm mitigation. I will continue to rectify this, but I cannot reimburse bullshittery incured by my old account after this point, as I have taken all the available actions I can at this time to prevent said bullshit.

So, with that being said, proceed with caution. I will be available to answer any questions that might assist with this.
February 11, 2017, 01:42:28 AM
Well, I used to be the lead support at CEX. This is evident through the posting history. Not only will I be able to answer any query related to my expertise, but I am quite knowledgeable in the protocol and most likely will be able to demonstrate an advanced knowledge. Also, I can get D4RKSTAR to vouch for me, he knows me in real life. May have some issues signing an Addy, I don't even know what address was used, and I practice proper address hygiene now. Account was quite old, I've been around since ASICMINER.

Really, just read the posts. This is what I write like. It's distinctive, and I challenge "GreenBits" to simply respond. I don't speak Filipino, and I never have.

But seriously, even if you don't believe me, heed me. Til we get this sorted out, just be careful. If you look at my real posting history, I care about you knuckleheads, ESP the sheep, and I don't want anyone harmed further by my inaction. This is my fault, I am responsible for my account security, but I'll be damned if I allow someone to be harmed. Lord knows the time I have spent here trying to prevent just that.

So, let's discuss any topic in the sphere. I have lived off of bitcoin, I have breathed it and swam within it. Hell, if you have a CEX account, and you dealt with Leonard J, then I've spoken to you. Please feel free to vet me any way you wish. I am a strong proponent of non anomitity on the interwebs (read my posting history).

And I mean, it's me. You can't fake this shit. Too legit  Grin
Activity: 376
Merit: 250
February 11, 2017, 01:04:12 AM
Try to follow this format to make a scam accusation to someone https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2774678, if you are the owner of this account as a hero member bet you already know how to post a scam accusation.
And besides this user message me to do an escrow a trade as I have a escrow service in our local(PH).

Screenshot:

It's in Tagalog language

And therefore the one who take your account is a Filipino(if it's yours)

i recently saw that user post on Philippines thread and i thought he was a real filipino.  I suggest to OP to provide a sign message for the wallet address of that account so that we can verify if his claim is true. there is also some hole on OP statement regarding the change in grammar of the account.
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
February 11, 2017, 12:57:37 AM
Try to follow this format to make a scam accusation to someone https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2774678, if you are the owner of this account as a hero member I bet you already know how to post a scam accusation.
And besides this user message me to do an escrow a trade as I have a escrow service in our local(PH).

Screenshot:

It's in Tagalog language

And therefore the one who take your account is a Filipino(if it's yours).

EDIT: And he made already some success trades/transaction to anyone as you can see in his trust page it happens after November 15, 2016 as you said that your last post(as the real owner) here
February 11, 2017, 12:38:08 AM
ISSUE RESOLVED - REGAINED CONTROL OF ACCOUNT

I just found out about 30 minutes ago that my Hero level account has been compromised. Please do not do business with this person, it it not me!! This is the last post made by the actual owner of this account:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16878532

All post after that display a lack of:
Good English
Good advice

Again, DO NOT trade with this account. Also, be wary of the users that have added to my reputation score, only the older ones are valid and the ones that have been added since the account was compromised may be shills, and suspect by association.

Pages:
Jump to: