Pages:
Author

Topic: Max Keiser interviews me about NXT in Lamborghini! :) - page 2. (Read 2854 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
Why not sell the Lambo and buy up NXT?

oh god lol

what do you think he sold to buy the Lambo?

Well he can sell the Lambo, buy up NXT, everyone follows (again), sell the NXT back...  Boom!  Now he can buy two Lambos.
it is not good to be greedy in life  Grin Grin
Activity: 854
Merit: 1001
Yeah, I too am slightly jelly  Grin
But Marcs a nice guy, and generous with his toys, so no worries....
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
***cut stuff***

You should be praising him, because only success stories like his will bring people into crypto. Nobody wants to get into crypto when they hear about scams and thefts.

Crypto is the next tech boom.

+1, we have enough misery, scammers and thieves in crypto.....we need happy people trust fund babies in bright yellow Lambo's having fun.

FYP. 

edit:  And yes I am jealous.
***cut stuff***

You should be praising him, because only success stories like his will bring people into crypto. Nobody wants to get into crypto when they hear about scams and thefts.

Crypto is the next tech boom.

+1, we have enough misery, scammers and thieves in crypto.....we need happy people in bright yellow Lambo's having fun.
legendary

oh god lol

what do you think he sold to buy the Lambo?

Well he can sell the Lambo, buy up NXT, everyone follows (again), sell the NXT back...  Boom!  Now he can buy two Lambos.
legendary
Activity: 1424
Is there somebody who still take this person seriously here? People lost a lot of money because of this guy. He's the ultimate pump&dumper. Now he's talking about NXT. If I hold any NXT related coins/shares/stuff I'd immediately sell them all before it's too late.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
While clone coin peasants fuss over which fruit/ animal/ color etc coin is the best, NXTer's are buying lambo's  Cheesy
legendary
Just in case anyone under a rock missed it:

So this is where BCNext spent all that NXT profit.  Nice car!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

oh god lol
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085
Money often costs too much.
Why sell the lambo if people would pay more NXT to rent advertisement place near that NXT plate.

Last car for crypto advertising has been DOGE related. I tend to believe they should go that way

Imagine Max Keiser in a DOGE sleigh, wearing original Inuit attire  Cool crossing the Antarctic
Just in case anyone under a rock missed it:

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

Why sell the lambo if people would pay more NXT to rent advertisement place near that NXT plate.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
What is it about people in crypto and Lamborghinis? I think if bitcoin ever goes to the moon again there will be a shortage of lambos as half the people on this forum will buy one  Grin.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014
Great short interview. But Max doesn't seem to be up to date regarding Ethereum. He said it's market cap is really high.Therefore he should check the charts.The Ether is going more and more down to it's IPO value it seems.

NXT is still doing great technological progress and has a very close community with ambitious devs.
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
The Best Investment Deserves The Largest Exposure
so is this a wink that Max is NxT?

How do you mean?

I don't think he invested in it yet, but on the interview he says he thinks it's very innovative and very cheap right now so I get the impression he has been following it.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
so is this a wink that Max is NxT?
Did he get you to buy startcoin?  Grin

Smiley I think it's interesting. I hope he moves Startcoin to NXT Monetary System, just like Nautiluscoin from Brian Kelly just did, so that he can have a much more decentralised crypto and can focus on marketing his crowdfund coin instead of losing his energy with technical difficulties POW coin brings.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2015/09/18/brian-kelly-capital-investing-in-first-fully-deployable-digi-currency-ecosystem/

I invested more than enough in NXT and ... YOLO Cool
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
Did he get you to buy startcoin?  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics