Pages:
Author

Topic: Maximum ICO are failing Now!! - page 2. (Read 171 times)

Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
May 07, 2018, 04:33:05 PM
I think if a project does not reach softcap it happens because of the lack of investor interest with the bid made by the project or maybe the number of investors who decreased because 65% of many projects of scam
Activity: 462
Merit: 336
May 07, 2018, 04:28:13 PM
What is the reason?

I'll keep my answer short, because it does genuinely seem like you want to know the answer. The reason most of these ICOs are failing, is because they are not bringing anything unique or useful into the market. There was an explosion of uninformed and starry-eyed investors when Bitcoin was in the news, skyrocketing upwards, but now that the hype has settled there are tons of regular people that were pumping up the prices that are exiting, selling their mining equipment and swearing off crypto for good.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
May 07, 2018, 04:23:13 PM
yes maximum of ICO are failed in last year it was round about 54% ICO's because of scam projects. their is alot of scam ico  alive who scam money from ico investors. but now investors before investment search about ICO's if project are real then they invest money in projects before 2017 people didnot search about ico. searching about project is good for investors because they can identify scam projects and only scam ICO's become failed not real ico
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1012
★Nitrogensports.eu★
May 07, 2018, 03:54:23 PM
I have known several ICO project name who are failing and they can't reach the even soft cap. What is the reason? Investors are decreasing or what? Besides this, Many Good Ratings ICO scamming now too!
I don't know why this is happening, For Market Down or Investors are losing their courage in ICO?
What do you think?

It is good that some sanity is returning to the market. People who blindly invested in ICOs made money during the bull run. Now that it is no longer so, small investors might actually start looking at the potential of projects before investing.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
May 07, 2018, 03:36:01 PM
I believe that the money is still a limited resource, and for so many newly opened projects is simply not the right amount of investment.
copper member
Activity: 251
Merit: 11
May 07, 2018, 03:33:14 PM
I have known several ICO project name who are failing and they can't reach the even soft cap. What is the reason? Investors are decreasing or what? Besides this, Many Good Ratings ICO scamming now too!
I don't know why this is happening, For Market Down or Investors are losing their courage in ICO?
What do you think?
Pages:
Jump to: