Pages:
Author

Topic: May be a good time to buy doge - page 2. (Read 353 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 124
November 17, 2018, 11:54:54 PM
I also think the same way, Doge has been strong all these year and it still remain strong, investing in doge coin will be good at this low price.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
November 17, 2018, 11:51:42 PM

Doge is back at the price three months ago. Many people say that Doge is a coin that not have any value and look more like as rubbish coin but it has survied for long time and be used so much in bet websites and be one of common coins to transfering between exchanges
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
November 17, 2018, 11:35:39 PM
in my opinion it's a good idea to invest in doge, because the people always increase at a certain time even more than 2x, especially if you are ready for the middle term or long term. Maybe waiting a little more will be more appropriate.
Activity: 588
Merit: 110
November 17, 2018, 11:03:20 PM
Doge is the best choice for those who believe in penny crypto. But just it's big supply and just for its big supply I have not get enough confidence for holding this coin. But ofcourse it's a good time to buy it because it's preety cheap because of market volatility so I think in the mean time it could be profitable for investing in it and also when Bitcoin start recovery then it could be make increase your Bitcoin too..
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
November 17, 2018, 10:40:36 PM
Doge coin is a dead coin, the developers already left the project, the only reason it still standing is because it's being used as pump and dump coin , and some of the old gamvling site still used the coin, it such a shame becausedoge is a good coin, its a really convinience coin to used, the fee is cheap and got a fast transaction, but for investment its not that suitable anymore
Activity: 401
Merit: 10
November 17, 2018, 10:36:44 PM
I think this is the best time to buy a Doge coin, because the price is too low and if we buy now, it will get a lot of coins that we hold, so I think it's very good to invest in the short term or long term.

Activity: 394
Merit: 1
XEGGEX
November 17, 2018, 10:32:13 PM
Yes right, this is the best time to buy doge because the price is too cheap and it is very good to trade in the long or medium term, because the graph movement is very good.

Activity: 1050
Revolutionizing Reward Points
November 17, 2018, 10:00:13 PM

doge is in a good buy zone, wich mean now the price is in strong support area
and can be bounce anytime,, i believe when the market going back the price will bounce hardly  Wink
by the way in my predictions not only Doge, but others old and solid altcoins is in good buy zone too
Activity: 532
November 17, 2018, 09:47:32 PM
I used to think that buying a top-cryptocurrency could make me richer, but since I met some currencies with a very small capitalization, now I’ve never invested in top currencies because they can’t bring as much profit as can give a currency with a small capitalization, in my case I am talking about the project Etheera. ETA token is something that can, in terms of its profitability indicators, have growth prospects ten times more than any top currency. The active team and the steady growth of this token make it an ideal candidate for good growth in few next month.
I also invested in the ETA token. Over the past few weeks, he has given me a nearly double increase in price. I believe that the ETHEERA project is the best among projects related to the real estate market, and of course the income from investments in a project with a small capitalization will always bring much more than the income from investments in any widely known altcoins.
Activity: 308
November 17, 2018, 07:54:29 PM
Never understood people who buy DOGE coin, WHY, guys?
I mean, that is super strange crypto and even developers gave it up, that was just a joke.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
November 17, 2018, 07:25:31 PM
this is the right time to buy doge, for all crypto fans you have to buy doge now, and I have had doge poems earlier in 2016, until now I still keep them, I have a big belief that doge will achieve something big.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
November 17, 2018, 07:03:54 PM
Seriously man I think that coin is still useless and is likely to stay same I think the devs should shut it down because is more like a coin for just child play or some experiment faucet token to get crypto starter experiment apart from that it has less use
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
November 17, 2018, 06:45:51 PM
There are so many coins that are good to buy at the moment. Doge is also an interesting coin to buy, but i have never considered it, because i can still get better ones than doge itself. Imagine investing into a coin that is likely going to give you mire than x5 of your investment within a short while. I know so many people would wish to have that. You can consider tge likes of XYO, ZLF and OMX.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
November 17, 2018, 05:58:24 PM
Though I haven't review the said coin but if anyone wants to invest, this is the best time because of the market situation which is very bearish, almost everybody can afford to invest now because the coins are so cheap now.. I will review doge to see if I can fill some bags before price picks again
Activity: 490
Merit: 136
November 17, 2018, 05:56:27 PM
Is the reason for this thread suggesting a good time to buy doge based on anything other than its price?
i thought doge was not being developed, to me thats a big reason not to have doge.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
November 17, 2018, 05:48:52 PM
30-40 may be a safer bet, and although doge typically does the 2-3x thing every year or so, we may have already ran out of doge runs this year.

So I'd think a little lower may be a better idea.

As for the merits of the coin, well, it's a joke. It's always been meant as a joke. Still can make money with it, but
I would never suggest putting a ton into it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 17
November 17, 2018, 05:47:33 PM
The truth is not doge alone
Most currencies go through the same conditions
Is a great opportunity to buy in general even  BTC.
Activity: 742
Merit: 103
November 17, 2018, 05:44:46 PM
I used to think that buying a top-cryptocurrency could make me richer, but since I met some currencies with a very small capitalization, now I’ve never invested in top currencies because they can’t bring as much profit as can give a currency with a small capitalization, in my case I am talking about the project Etheera. ETA token is something that can, in terms of its profitability indicators, have growth prospects ten times more than any top currency. The active team and the steady growth of this token make it an ideal candidate for good growth in few next month.
Activity: 518
November 17, 2018, 05:44:06 PM
Investing in DOGE Smiley), it was a bad decision at the time of the current market downturn. And on the cryptocurrency market, there are many potential altcoins and DOGE is not that potential crypto. You can invest in EOS, XLM, ADA, which is the potential cryptos promising explosive of exchange rates in the next years.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
November 17, 2018, 05:42:05 PM
Seeing the price right now, this is also the price when the price was too high for me.

But all of those times when Doge pumped then this is a good time to buy. Everyone loves Doge and if there are people who hates it, they don't like what's the purpose of Doge.  Smiley

Good time to buy everything ADA and TRX look good to me at the mo
TRX for me is a no.
Pages:
Jump to: