Pages:
Author

Topic: Maybe I give up earning money from ICO - page 28. (Read 6066 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 0
Earning money is really a challenge. It takes a lot of responsibility on how you will manange your money. In joining ICO,  you have to be ready to take risk. It is not always a sunny day. Sometimes it rains.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
What happens to you? Can you tell me more? I can give you some solutions?
I invest in an ICO introduced in my country. So I pour my money in this. The leader of this team run away
Oh that's why you give up earning money from ICO, well there are so many scam ICO nowadays you should research the ICO first before you put money on them. You can start joining bounty campaigns so that you will earn without investing money, how about that.
Activity: 29
Maybe you just invested at the wrong time. You’re right that it’s your money and it’s your responsibility and all of your actions depends on your decisions. Good luck bro. Hope you’ll find a better way to earn.
Activity: 90
We make regretful decisions all the time, some of which we wish we never made, but its all  part of learning, ICO are a great earning chance but the risk involved is just a high as there is no guarantee that they will succeed and return your money, I'm guessing you had a bad experience of maybe got scammed, that's just normal, and it will most probably to kill you but rather make you even better in terms of decision making and risk assessment, the important thing is don't give up, cry, hate yourself as much a you possibly ca, but get over it fast and get back, you will be amazed a what thewiser you can do,
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
No, for me I will keep searching any promising project at this moment, but you should spend more time for research the project, reading the whitepaper and the team behind the project, they also provide the more bonus to early investors, and you can earn your profit after listing in the good exchange.
Activity: 182
Merit: 5
I know I have responsibility for my money. It's my choice and I don't hate anybody, I just hate myself
Due to many scammed ICO other legit ICO are affected as investors nowadays do not trust ICO anymore. That is why most of ICO now getting failed and mostly extending their ICO end date.
Activity: 154
ICOs are only for those people or investors who are doing a lot of research because ICO investments are too risky especially when you arent doing your research before getting into something you really not familiar of because most of these ICOs are turning into scam and you should know which one are potential scams so that yoi can avoid it.
Activity: 476
I know I have responsibility for my money. It's my choice and I don't hate anybody, I just hate myself
Why? What is wrong with you?
Well indeed it is your right but I think you made a mistake so you have regrets and fear to invest ico. Actually you do not need to pour your money into their ico, here in this forum we can invest with services. We can participate in their campaign and get stake every week. And get their tokens at the end of the campaign. You do not need to pour your entire money for it.
Indeed we have to be careful in investing in ICO because many ICO scams are launched every day, just to take as much money as possible from the beginners. This makes many people fear the Crypto market, but do not get discouraged because if we have a good plan then investment in ICO will be a thing that brings good luck.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
Why? What is wrong with you?
Well indeed it is your right but I think you made a mistake so you have regrets and fear to invest ico. Actually you do not need to pour your money into their ico, here in this forum we can invest with services. We can participate in their campaign and get stake every week. And get their tokens at the end of the campaign. You do not need to pour your entire money for it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Most likely an unsuccessful experience with ICO caused irritation and hatred for everyone else. But eventually the mind will come and look for a safer and most promising and correct project for investment.
Activity: 84
you're on one step closer to be success.
earning money on ICO isn't easy, you must have much experiece to do it
Activity: 140

There is a message that failure is a success. Even you have loss some money the experience you gain is better for you to confidently invest again in some legit ICO's. By that now for sure you accumulated knowledge how to pick an ICO and can detect if it is a scam.
Activity: 14
I made a lot of money from ico, but most of the money was returned to the secondary market.
Activity: 154

Yes I know it's very sad to lose a lot of money. Do not give up easily, out there are plenty of competent ico. You just have to be careful in following ico, do not easily believe with the advice of people. You can research first before, okay.. Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 434
Don't give up making money from ICOs, granted there are way too many scam icos out there right now which can make it very hard for anyone to tell the good icos from the bad ones at first glance but it is possible to tell them apart when you research them. Icos still remain one of the best ways to make money in the crypto market.
But what if the OP cannot really tell the difference between scam icos and legitimate icos even after he researchs the project? While making a lot of money through icos is completely possible not everyone has the right skills to do so and if you are one of those people then it is better to be realistic and admit that you are incapable to do it and try to find something you can actually do to earn money.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1

That's right, when we follow ico and we've run the project and of course we also have spent a lot of time to work on the project but it turns out ico that we follow failed or scam, it is definitely very sad and frustrating. Losing so much money and certainly losing time too.
Activity: 67
Making money from the ICO needs knowledge and analysis, as well as predicting the trend of coin. If you are looking for something from the ICO and are just looking for good luck then you should stop.
 Smiley Smiley
Activity: 19
I'm sure some of the coins that will be successful in the future are the coins that are currently born. I believe many are made to fail, but some of them will be successful in the future.
Activity: 84
still, a lot of potential in the crypto including ICO is not yet fully you dig. so I guess if give up now this is too early. the field of ICO is still very potent and dear to miss, so we recommend that you do not stop here.
Activity: 114
Maybe you just invested at the wrong time. You’re right that it’s your money and it’s your responsibility and all of your actions depends on your decisions. Good luck bro. Hope you’ll find a better way to earn.
Pages:
Jump to: