Pages:
Author

Topic: Maybe you are not aware, but you are rich? - page 2. (Read 250 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 113
Need me? PM me!
That's a big help especially on a token--listed only on a DEX. You can easily check the price on the possible highest bid. Anyway, thanks for sharing. I knew that site few months ago, well, I just happy that someone put an effort to post the link.
Activity: 130
Merit: 0
Thanks for sharing,
Provides convenience for checking tokens
It is also useful to participate in airdrops.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
Thank you, I have already recorded the website, which is very convenient for me to check the price of the token I hold. Thank you!
Activity: 1055
Merit: 103
www.Artemis.co
It was supposed to do it in a better way but it doesn't shows the tokens that ethplorer did. For example Helbiz token is shown by Ethplorer.io as a valued token while the github site doesn't do it.
And it gets the Values wrong For example it's calculation of Total USD value is wrong for most of currencies relative to coinmarketcap.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
Thanks for the share pal, its really a big help especially in etherscan theres a lot of my tokens that don’t have value.But in this site it does so it somehow makes me happy and relieve me from my stress of participating airdrops.
Activity: 487
Merit: 115
I was just looking for a website like this. This site will usually be very useful for users who participate in airdrops. I added it to my bookmarks and thank you for sharing.
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
Hello friends . You have too many tokens in your wallet. But your dont see this. You want to see these tokens , visit this website . https://deltabalances.github.io/

Mark the " Show unlisted tokens ". on top right .  See all the secret tokens you have.

Pages:
Jump to: