Pages:
Author

Topic: Mayweather vs McGregor: Who Do You Think Will Win? - page 2. (Read 890 times)

Activity: 961
Merit: 110
SweetBet.com
Here are the latest odds

Mayweather win - 1/8
McGregor win - 9/2
Draw - 33/1

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
this is boxing right? not MMA? i think mayweather is the winner of the fight, because if in boxing mayweather has a good move  Smiley although my favourite fighter is connor  Grin
Activity: 168
McGregor would kill that other freak in seconds, I'm pretty sure about it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
Although i am a big fan of connor, and that he is the most sensational ufc fighter i have ever seen, i think mayweather has more of an advantage in this upcoming fight, why? Mayweather has a lot of experience in boxing than connor. Mayweather doesn't have any loss in his record so you know that he is a veteran when it comes to boxing. Im sorry but, connor doesn't stand a chance against mayweather.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I hope Mayweather comes in overly arrogant and McGregor knocks his damn head clean off.
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
mcgregor is a comedian mayweather easily finish him in 1st round.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1023
Yep, I am also thinking Mayweather but not quite sure how the fight will end up. I'm curious what the odds for the game will end up being.
Activity: 210
For me its Mayweather, because it is a boxing match.
Activity: 344
Merit: 257
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
I'll bet on floyd. I'm a MMA fan and not a fan of floyd but I think floyd will win because MMA is different from boxing, floyd has better IQ on boxing than conor.
Activity: 317
Conner is walking straight into a cash ridden loss
Activity: 289
"The fish rots from the head first"
Mayweather should tear this guy apart, fifth round at the latest
Activity: 602
my bet for this match up is floyd mayweather.
Activity: 283
Who do you think will win the boxing fight between Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Conor McGregor on 26th August? It is an interesting match-up.

Personally, I think Mayweather will win this match easily.
Pages:
Jump to: