Pages:
Author

Topic: Mazacoin: don't believe the FUD - page 3. (Read 5660 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 08, 2014, 11:01:46 AM
whether the coin is a scam or not, you making personal attacks against your detractors doesn't exactly make you look any better..... if someone has made false accusations against your coin then point that out, provide facts, and state your counter arguments... to make an entire thread dedicated to an ad hominem attack only goes to make people believe that maybe you can't refute any of the so called FUD

I know nothing of this coin or its controversies, however, this is ALWAYS true.

+a lot.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Bitcointalk.org
March 08, 2014, 10:58:23 AM
Activity: 182
March 08, 2014, 10:36:50 AM
The coin is far from scam.
Activity: 195
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
March 08, 2014, 10:32:25 AM
Agreement between Payu Harris and David Mills, of the Oglala Sioux Office of Economic Development. The agreement can be downloaded here:

http://cryptominers.freeforums.org/the-memorandum-of-understanding-t10.html

http://www.oglalalakotanation.org/oln/PROGRAMS_-_SERVICES.html  
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
March 08, 2014, 10:29:40 AM
this coin is a scam everyone knows it .
Activity: 710
Merit: 500
March 08, 2014, 09:51:37 AM
It is clear from the Indianz article that Ecoffey has another agenda.  He was being disingenuous by suggesting Payu Harris Kimitsu was not a member of the tribe.  All he had to do was a google search to see that Payu has been an activist for many years and had has publicly campaigned on various issues and been involved with various initiatives, the latest of which is Mazacoin.

From Ecoffey's Twitter:  

"Brandon Ecoffey ‏@BEcoffeyNSwkly  Dec 26
Looking to start beef with another columnist...let's make each other famous, but I'm L.L. and you are Cannabis. Takers?

Brandon Ecoffey ‏@BEcoffeyNSwkly  Jan 3
I am becoming increasingly annoyed and turned off by many Native organizations.

Brandon Ecoffey ‏@BEcoffeyNSwkly  Dec 24
Its all smiles directed at this Native, then they hear hiphop blasting from my ride and it is then time to clutch the purse. Smile back I do

Brandon Ecoffey ‏@BEcoffeyNSwkly  Dec 24
Stop locking up non-violent drug offenders, we really aren't that bad

Brandon Ecoffey ‏@BEcoffeyNSwkly  Dec 14
Most commonly asked question, "it's your dad running for tribal president?" He isn't buying ads or paying salary. #nocomment

Brandon Ecoffey ‏@BEcoffeyNSwkly  Dec 10
@bulldawg170 @jessamynduke Me: Single, ivy league educated, boss/buddy #passthedigits"

Pages:
Jump to: