Pages:
Author

Topic: MAZE Coin | POW | POS | ICO | MAZECAP - EXCHANGE YOUR MAZE INTO LOAN IN BTC! - page 9. (Read 21717 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Block explorer it will be ready tomorrow, so no worries. Website also it is created.

I am glad you didn't done that. I'm sure you are too.
Activity: 20
Try to sell 10% of that and lets see how much is it worth..  Also how the hell you dare to compare ltc with such marketcap with any shitcoin?

The point is, every coin is in fact a shitcoin... how much of the coins are being used by people to buy real products? I mean even BTC isn't used a lot when you compare it to another currency... so lets face it, BTC is the only coin that means something, all the other coins are shit. I cannot buy a car, house, horses, apartments, ground, washing machines,... with other coins. The other coins are all speculation coins, DASH sucks, LTC sucks, XRP sucks

You can buy all those things, with any of those coins, you are spending all your time trolling lowcap coins, Go to a LTC forum and see if any one has a washing machine for sale. Send a message to an XRP enthusiast and see if they know anyone selling a car. You by saying these coins suck have no concept of what COMMUNITY means. The idea behind all crypto is the community affects the ability to purchase things. Go to the DASH website, the are merchants that except Dash. There are online shops everywhere accepting crypto.
http://www.providentmetals.com accepts DOGE, LTC, and BTC. You speak as if the only coins that mean something are these ICO pump and dumpers and that's coming from the POV of a person who is part of an ICO investment community. I have nothing against you or you strategies. I do have a problem with you preaching "RESEARCH" then stating opinions as "FACTS".   
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Make a wallet for 32bit,

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1176
We will wait for a full specs. Thanks, nice coin.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047
Yobit is a shit exchange i dont expect to see more quality in them than in your coins.

Always wondering what you mean with 'your coins', it is even not my coin, if you post this on every thread that i post something then i have 1000coins.
Well you have a group which pumps with you and a dev that runs away when possible and alts a shitload of them.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

any bounty for a Mac OSX wallet ?

Very possible, what do you suggest?
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

any bounty for a Mac OSX wallet ?

legendary
Activity: 1120
But when you have more then 20% of all posts on this thread, then, we do not need proof.
We know... Shadow knows...

A lot of those posts are just responses on the bullshit that people are writing about me and has nothing to do with the coin itself. The only post that i posted on the coin was the hashrate... if people post the same bullshit on other threads then i answer them too, and then i also have 20% of all posts Cheesy
But when you have more then 20% of all posts on this thread, then, we do not need proof.
We know... Shadow knows...
legendary
Yobit is a shit exchange i dont expect to see more quality in them than in your coins.

Always wondering what you mean with 'your coins', it is even not my coin, if you post this on every thread that i post something then i have 1000coins.
legendary
legendary
Net Hash: 722.70 MH/s

With this hashrate it is a lot cheaper to buy coins then to mine coins.
Yes, this coin is builded to be like that.
10% pow coins spreaded on timeframe over 1 month. Other 90% are in few days via ICO.
So is not made for miners, but just for ico. 10% pow is to keep chain moving for a month.

Remember unsold coins will be destroyed, as well dumped coins, so it can be more 50/ 50%

Yes, this coin is builded to be like that.
10% pow coins spreaded on timeframe over 1 month. Other 90% are in few days via ICO.
So is not made for miners, but just for ico. 10% pow is to keep chain moving for a month.
Activity: 827
Merit: 250

its true...don't waste your time buy coins!
legendary

legendary
Time to get the miner out and mine this one.

It looks like ICO is a failure, so more coins for miners, or lets say it less coins in ICO as all unsold coins will be burned by Yobit, and then the dumped coins will also be destroyed, so it will be more 50% mining / 50% ICO at the moment.

Only half of the hash is running on mining pools, so some big players are mining it solo...
Seems that you know how things will develop in the future for this coin !? Almost like it is yours coin.

Because i buy all ICOs dumped it on the buywall, create panic and buy coins lower then buywall Cheesy less coins, cheaper coins, more profit. Did it with BAN, SWEET and so many more coins. And stop talking bullshit, Yobit can easily confirm that it is not my coin, and can easily confirm that i dump on buywall too and buy coins back at lower price.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
legendary

It looks like ICO is a failure, so more coins for miners, or lets say it less coins in ICO as all unsold coins will be burned by Yobit, and then the dumped coins will also be destroyed, so it will be more 50% mining / 50% ICO at the moment.

Only half of the hash is running on mining pools, so some big players are mining it solo...
Seems that you know how things will develop in the future for this coin !? Almost like it is yours coin.
Dang good point i missed that one, well is a group so is kinda his coin also. Ill get on more threads soon but was lazy and seems that this shit will end soon.

Pages:
Jump to: