Pages:
Author

Topic: "Mazuma" 8 inch Physical Bitcoin - page 4. (Read 7171 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
December 02, 2014, 06:52:47 AM
Good god - this is breathtakingly beautiful with the amount of detail on it!
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031
December 02, 2014, 02:55:24 AM
nnnnno!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
December 02, 2014, 02:53:11 AM

"Mazuma"

View the gallery HERE

Commissioned by: Sometimes i just make the things i feel i need to make before i die. If someone buys it, its a bonus and a compliment.
Material: Grade AAA Purpleheart
Purchased By: Pistachio

Dare to dive into the raging markets of BTCitcoin. Going from bull to bear then back to bull all in only 1 day. "Mazuma" (Hebrew slang for money) represents all that Bitcoin is in today's market climates, and is the first of only 10 physical BTCitcoins i will be making for the 2015 calender year.

At 8" round and 2" thick Mazuma weighs in at just over 12 pounds and is carved from the highest grade Purpleheart wood a person can ever get their hands on. This high grade Purpleheart only comes from the top 3 or 4 feet of trees that exceed 160 foot tall and contains the highest resin concentration of Purpleheart wood which leads it to turning the deepest "crown royal" purple color you will ever find.

When freshly cut the heartwood of Purpleheart is a  dull grayish/purplish brown. Upon exposure the wood becomes a deeper eggplant purple. With further age and exposure to UV light, the wood becomes a dark brown with a hint of purple. The high grade Purpleheart that Mazuma is made of has a super high resin content that leaves it more purple than others after aging. This piece was freshly cut and worked by hand so it still has 5-10 years to fully age to its darkest color but will start to show its deep royal purples within the next week or two.

Mazuma can be hung on a wall, framed in a shadowbox or displayed on a pedestal or desk. Once sold, the purchaser can tell me how they intend to display it and i will prepare it for display.

For an extra .25BTC i will carve your bitcoin address and/or QR code into the reverse side of the coin as well as carve out a recess if you would like to store the private key to that address.

The buyer will receive a CoA (certificate of authenticity) from me usually within 1-2 weeks of receiving the artwork. As many of you who have bought my art already know, i use Bitcoin technology and Vanity addresses on my CoA's and it can take up to 2 weeks to generate the desired result.

Each of the 10 coins i make for the 2015 year will have a different design, and if you would like to request something special for your own coin design or a special denomination you may feel free to contact me and i can make sure that 1 of the 9 remaining is designed with you in mind.

Please feel free to ask any questions below, and if your board and just browsing the web, take a minute to check out my other Bitcoin artworks.
Pages:
Jump to: