Pages:
Author

Topic: mBTC on kano.is was Re: Nexious.com WARNING POOL OPERATOR IS NOT PAYING NOR RESPONDING - page 2. (Read 1866 times)

legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
Ok... now if we go back to my original statement, with Eligius, you can never, ever make more than that 0.064146152448BTC in those 12 weeks.  On kano, you can make more than that, or you can make less.  Kano's pool has, since inception, been running about 101% luck.  That has no bearing on future luck - it is just a metric of past performance.  However, it is a metric that shows had you been mining on Eligius for the past year and on kano for the past year, given identical hash rates on each pool, you would have made more on kano.

I have been mining on Kano's pool from 20/11/2015 until now or about 7 days and I have got only 1.5 mBTC in total from blocks 384498, 384724, 384805 and 385383. If I would have mined on Eligius, I would have made about 5 mBTC. On Antpool, I would have made about 4 mBTC. How would that be practically possible to make more BTC on Kano's pool than Eligius, even if I would mine on Kano's pool for a year?

Please, don't mine on my pool. Smiley

You can be sure that I will not mine on your pool even if I would have 1 Th/s hashrate. I thought I could make more on your pool so I can just ignore your behaviours toward Eligius pool, wizkid057 and Luke. But I am wrong about that.

Don't know you at all and I am not going to attack you and defend Kano. 

But based on your writings you are better off not mining with Kano.

Simply put your writings if sincere show you don't understand the math involved.
Activity: 179
Merit: 131
Ok... now if we go back to my original statement, with Eligius, you can never, ever make more than that 0.064146152448BTC in those 12 weeks.  On kano, you can make more than that, or you can make less.  Kano's pool has, since inception, been running about 101% luck.  That has no bearing on future luck - it is just a metric of past performance.  However, it is a metric that shows had you been mining on Eligius for the past year and on kano for the past year, given identical hash rates on each pool, you would have made more on kano.

I have been mining on Kano's pool from 20/11/2015 until now or about 7 days and I have got only 1.5 mBTC in total from blocks 384498, 384724, 384805 and 385383. If I would have mined on Eligius, I would have made about 5 mBTC. On Antpool, I would have made about 4 mBTC. How would that be practically possible to make more BTC on Kano's pool than Eligius, even if I would mine on Kano's pool for a year?

You can be sure that I will not mine on your pool even if I would have 1 Th/s hashrate. I thought I could make more on your pool so I can just ignore your behaviours toward Eligius pool, wizkid057 and Luke. But I am wrong about that.
legendary
Activity: 4466
Merit: 1798
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4

Activity: 179
Merit: 131

Pages:
Jump to: