Pages:
Author

Topic: McAffee Effect - page 2. (Read 635 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 5
January 13, 2018, 05:04:12 PM
mcaffee effet is a usual pumper like any pump ) and everybode tries to take a part to get profit
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
January 13, 2018, 05:00:12 PM
I think you should always be careful on advice from however it's coming. Always do your research and if many people say the same and the story and technology is good than you should consider buying it.
Activity: 276
Merit: 103
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
January 13, 2018, 04:56:00 PM
Every thing Mcaffee mentions gets pumped and then usually dumped. Why are people this stupid? He has made himself a prophet in the cryptosphere and is using it for making profits.
He mentions coin of the week and it grows by 20% in minutes.

And you can bet he profits greatly about this, he's a well known figure and people take what he says with too much trust, in fact while a great advocate and influencer within crypto it doesn't seem as though he's the most knowledgeable, his successes outside of crypto should not mean we trust everything he says within crypto.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
January 13, 2018, 04:55:06 PM
Guys, I even saw topic, where someone sold McAfee trading bot, based on his tweet about coin of the day. I am sure it might be working. It recognise text and picture and immediately execute order on exchange via API
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
January 13, 2018, 04:53:35 PM
I agree with this statement, i even see the qoutes on some sites with ICO and Token sales which has something like "McAffee support this project" and I want to laugh when I something like this. Guys, he is only a man, reach man, but man Cool
Activity: 38
January 13, 2018, 04:50:34 PM
Who macfee help?
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
January 13, 2018, 04:48:23 PM
mcaffee s account became a huge pump group and he noticed that .i think he was just posting what he thinks but its go crazy than he decided to tell good icos and no more coin of the day . i dont think mcaffee just thinking himself . i think he is giving good advices.
Activity: 322
January 13, 2018, 04:47:11 PM
I respect this smart man. I can not say that I agree with everything and follow all his advice as a blind man. Of course not. But several times I bought what he advised. And it was not a loss. I think listening to smart people is better than looking for paid predictions from no name persons. But the choice is always yours. Advice is always just advice.
Activity: 420
January 13, 2018, 04:01:04 PM
yes, some people really like every information provided by MCAffee. But i think to know about PUMP or DUMP you should gather the news first and learn to analyze by yourself.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
January 13, 2018, 03:26:39 PM
Every thing Mcaffee mentions gets pumped and then usually dumped. Why are people this stupid? He has made himself a prophet in the cryptosphere and is using it for making profits.

yes he is getting paid for his coin recommendations. you can't take this guy serious. its a shame. he is playing with money of others.
I doubt someone pays to promote a coin by McAfee unless you show a proof about it.Actually, I have been researched and analysis what the coins he picked, and most of them are really good in my opinion.
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
January 13, 2018, 03:25:16 PM
Honestly I think people are idiots who follow him (the head idiot), he doesn't know anything about crypto.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
January 13, 2018, 03:16:29 PM
The guy is great at channeling attention.

I read his tweets like everyone else. What do you think about his BTC operation?
Activity: 78
January 13, 2018, 03:15:41 PM
Friends, everything is much simpler. mcaffee pays and he advertises a coin. For each coin, he gets 20 bitcoins each. So why should not he do it? But I would be very cautious about his posts. This is a kind of mini pump.
I am not Mcafee liker, but curious to know where did you get this news that he get 20 BTC for every promotion?
See bro, a False statement is seriously a big sin. yah he destroying crypto field, but don't give false news. If you have any proper answer then show us.
Activity: 224
January 13, 2018, 03:08:10 PM
Friends, everything is much simpler. mcaffee pays and he advertises a coin. For each coin, he gets 20 bitcoins each. So why should not he do it? But I would be very cautious about his posts. This is a kind of mini pump.
Activity: 29
January 13, 2018, 03:02:36 PM
Everyone comes here to earn and newbies like me tries for quick money out of excitement.....we will get to know the reality only when we are hit back hard.....luckily i learned a lesson soon because of mcaffe  Wink ...I lost around 50% ,so i will never trust him or pump dump groups again. .....newbies better think of this once and avoid such risks
Activity: 294
January 13, 2018, 02:58:34 PM

I do not like the policy of the Mcaffee, I also do not understand why people listen to it, it's not some kind of a prophet, on my vzlyad any project can pay him for the publication in a tweeter and he will write that this coin is the best
Activity: 168
WEICROWD.COM - ICO Tech, Funding & Exchange
January 13, 2018, 02:58:27 PM
He is a crypto virus, stay safe from infection  Grin
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
January 13, 2018, 02:53:07 PM
Many people who enter this business are aiming to make a profit, and Mcaffee's goal is to earn as much money as he can do. Nobody has any idea about what he plans for later.
Activity: 252
January 13, 2018, 01:58:53 PM

yes he is getting paid for his coin recommendations. you can't take this guy serious. its a shame. he is playing with money of others.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181
January 13, 2018, 01:21:25 PM

it was a group of hackers that used his account and made a pump and dump group
too bad that i heard that news too, mcafee account get hacked and actually who post about some coins is not him. but it already happenned. some people can take profit with it and the rest loss their money
Pages:
Jump to: