Pages:
Author

Topic: McDonald’s might start accepting Bitcoin soon - page 8. (Read 7473 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
This is nothing but rumour based on the faintest of murmurings.

If they do it will be yet another place where Bitcoin can be spent to further reduce the price. I don't why this news excites holders.

Nah. Bitcoin adoption isn't bad for bitcoin or the price. More merchants is essential for the value in the long run.

Buy the rumor so they say haha.  Mcdonalds accepting bitcoin would be awesome. Haven't ate their food in about 3 years but could pave the way for more high street chains to accept which is something i would make much use of.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10

If they do it will be yet another place where Bitcoin can be spent to further reduce the price. I don't why this news excites holders.

Nah. Bitcoin adoption isn't bad for bitcoin or the price. More merchants is essential for the value in the long run.

more merchants more users less coins = high price of bitcoin

Some people seem to think that because the price has fallen and remained low after some merchants got involved that this means it's bad for bitcoin which is ludicrous. It's basic supply and demand and for bitcoin to be a viable currency we need many more merchants across the globe.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

more merchants more users less coins = high price of bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1003
You mean it would be better for Bitcoin if nobody actually uses it?  Undecided

Get a grip. Bitcoin will only rise if it's being put to use, not if people are just sitting on it and waiting passively for something magical to happen. Then again, whenever you spend bitcoins, make sure to buy back on the market or exchange. That's how you spend bitcoins and avoid price reduction (from merchants dumping bitcoins) at the same time.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
McDonalds presenting to you the Bitcoin Burger - some crispy organic blockchain chicken with Nakamoto sauce and grilled Satoshi cheese on top.
Activity: 462
McDonalds burger = sucks
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011
In Satoshi I Trust
this has nothing to do with mc donalds and bitcoin.
Activity: 938
this is very good if Mcdonalds realy accept bitcoin
another big company that adopt bitcoin as payment
but i think it just be implemented in several country
legendary
Si vis pacem, para bellum
That ad doesn't look like it'll be bitcoin.

If it is then... nah.

Plus, if they're randomly accepting it... Of course it wont be Bitcoin.

why could mcdonalds not accept btc  if dell ,microsoft ,newegg and overstock accept it ?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
That ad doesn't look like it'll be bitcoin.

If it is then... nah.

Plus, if they're randomly accepting it... Of course it wont be Bitcoin.
Activity: 448

Because longer term it inevitably leads to more buyers. More adoption.

Imo the egg must come before the chicken on btc adoption (ways to use btc comes before mass adoption because most don't care about btc ideologies, and are 'happy enough' with status quo).
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
©
I don't know if this is Worldwide !
Activity: 266
Because the bitcoin will be worth more if they accept it the more money put in the more bitcoin is worth the more i get paid  HEHE  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1008
Activity: 266
if this Happens Bitcoin Will Rise Over 10,00$$ i think Grin
legendary
Si vis pacem, para bellum
if Mcdonalds decide krypto is good ,KFC and burger king will probably  offer it too .......
this could be a major milestone
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
I highly doubt that is the case but everything is possible Cool
Pages:
Jump to: