Pages:
Author

Topic: MCXNow Can See your passwords! REALSolid has access to all your Passwords - page 3. (Read 4709 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
If you are using MCXnow, be very careful!  RealSolid and his cronies has access to all your password.  This came directly from his mouth in chat. 

So If you have an account there make sure you withdraw those coins soon.  RealSolid has access to every single account's password.

Change your BTCE and other passwords to protect yourself against RealSolid and his crew.

Ask him yourself, this is from his own mouth.  He's not to be trusted.

Why in the fuck would you use a non-unique password on any bitcoin site?
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
The lack of hashed passwords is the end of mcxNow,
100% of all trust permanently gone.
Total stupidity and irresponsibility on Realsolid's part. This guy is an amateur.
I have withdrawn all funds and I will never use the exchange again.

He was even posting user's passwords into public chat, asking where have you used this password before?

Have any screenshots of that?
Zyl
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
The lack of hashed passwords is the end of mcxNow,
100% of all trust permanently gone.
Total stupidity and irresponsibility on Realsolid's part. This guy is an amateur.
I have withdrawn all funds and I will never use the exchange again.

He was even posting user's passwords into public chat, asking where have you used this password before?

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
It's hard to trust a site that can go into your account and look at your password.  This is irresponsible coding.  He needs to answer for this.  Why are you stealing Account info Real solid??

You made me laugh!!! Thanks for that! Grin You think you are safe on BTC-E?!  Tongue Think again... My friend had about 800 ltc stolen from BTC-E, and he had unique pass & 2FA enabled!

MCX is by far best and safest exchange out there... Is it perfect?! Maybe not, but it is far superior than others...

MCX did 1500 BTC in volume last 24 hours = $200,000... that is just the beginning...
That's maybe 5 times what Ripple is doing after 6 freaking months.

Nobody is gonna fuck with passwords with a $10,000,000+ business on the line, baby.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
It's hard to trust a site that can go into your account and look at your password.  This is irresponsible coding.  He needs to answer for this.  Why are you stealing Account info Real solid??

You made me laugh!!! Thanks for that! Grin You think you are safe on BTC-E?!  Tongue Think again... My friend had about 800 ltc stolen from BTC-E, and he had unique pass & 2FA enabled!

MCX is by far best and safest exchange out there... Is it perfect?! Maybe not, but it is far superior than others...
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
dude, stop calling yourself an admin.  you are a little baby that code from following instructions you found with google.  

wrong. i cant see any users password on my site. only the hash. However it is possible to change the hash to something else which i got a used to do before i had a working mail system on the old server's

yeah you keep believing that. You're just pissed off that you keep getting all of your arguments thrown back at you. Seriously you're a waste of life. Troll a bit harder. Forget RS you couldnt get on my level wasteman
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090
Any info you enter on a site, the admin can ALWAYS see it.

Which is why the web is not a good platform for important applications like financial apps.

Better would be client-side encryption where the server does not ever see your keys, like Open Transactions uses for example.

-MarkM-
Activity: 244
Merit: 101
@Alexp -  I hope you have pets that you love ever so dearly.....  and today you watch them get run over by a car!!!
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
dude, stop calling yourself an admin.  you are a little baby that code from following instructions you found with google. 

wrong. i cant see any users password on my site. only the hash. However it is possible to change the hash to something else which i got a used to do before i had a working mail system on the old server's
This coming from a low level coder that can't even keep a simple pool running without stealing people's wallets.

As much as i think RS is a stuckup, and far too cocky about the security of his exchange. You need to piss off with these threads. Its definitly more secure than half the exchanges around

As i said, stick a pool up and try to compete with me. No other pool offer's close to 24/7 support aswell as 0 fees to the majority of dedicated miner's as i have
Activity: 392
Yeah what's the point of stealign user accounts and trying it on other exchanges?

The point is : all other site can do it too. You don't know if they really salt your password.
At least RealSolid is honest with it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Ow man what a fucking stupid bullshit

Sites that claim to store the passwords salted and hashed might not, who knows.
Sites that store passwords salted and hashed still might log them on somewhere else to misuse them, who knows.
Sites that store passwords salted and hashed still can take all your money and run.

There is absolutely now added value in this hashing and salting, when people are lax with their login credentials.

This.

Some of you guys are plain stupid. The only benefit of salting/hashing is that, in the event of a db theft, the passwords cant be read by the thief.

Any info you enter on a site, the admin can ALWAYS see it.
Yeah what's the point of stealign user accounts and trying it on other exchanges?

Sites that store passwords salted and hashed still might log them on somewhere else to misuse them, who knows.
Sites that store passwords salted and hashed still can take all your money and run.

There is absolutely now added value in this hashing and salting, when people are lax with their login credentials.
Activity: 191
Merit: 100

Activity: 392
You are supposed to use a unique password at every site, so what's the problem. RealSolid can't do a things with it.
 You need to piss off with these threads. Its definitly more secure than half the exchanges around +1
If you are using MCXnow, be very careful!  RealSolid and his cronies has access to all your password.  This came directly from his mouth in chat. 

So If you have an account there make sure you withdraw those coins soon.  RealSolid has access to every single account's password.

Change your BTCE and other passwords to protect yourself against RealSolid and his crew.

Ask him yourself, this is from his own mouth.  He's not to be trusted.

Are you kidding me?  You're such a pantie waste.   This thread should be deleted!

This coming from a low level coder that can't even keep a simple pool running without stealing people's wallets.

As much as i think RS is a stuckup, and far too cocky about the security of his exchange. You need to piss off with these threads. Its definitly more secure than half the exchanges around
It's hard to trust a site that can go into your account and look at your password.  This is irresponsible coding.  He needs to answer for this.  Why are you stealing Account info Real solid??
Pages:
Jump to: