Pages:
Author

Topic: MDAB did over 12,000% Even with seemingly inactive Team. - page 2. (Read 240 times)

Activity: 285
Merit: 10
I've seen some tokens pump like that before. It's either some group wants to play a pump and dump or some noob bought a lot by mistake. It happens to a lot of tokens with low volume. You are lucky you got out with over $200 because the price might never pump that high again.

Sincerely you're right. Even now, I'm skeptical if Binance won't delist it.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
I've checked both on Coinmarketcap and Coingecko but they are not showing, they have no data to show, you are lucky to made a profit out of it, I wouldn't recommend people to participate in a pump and dump coins, if you made a profit, many people lose on that occasion.
It's a pump and dump scheme, I've been a victim on that several times when I was a newbie, they are selling the news and you are buying it and it's too late to find out, you now have their bags.

it seems that the coins already removed from coingecko because if you try to search on google about "MDAB coingecko" you will see the results
but if you try to click the result/link it will show as the page removed
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
I am irritable at the same time felt amazed by these sudden movements on just one Altcoin, I think it is really a manipulative strategy for some to buy it and make a profit out of it or we are seeing another Bitconnect propaganda if they can get a higher sale they will leave without warning, I am irritable because we can not detect if this coin really is legit if we would search the teams they are inactive but the price is suddenly pumping out of nowhere.

Pretty much it is just victimizing unaware victim or new to the market of cryptocurrency because they will think this is a fair amount of coins surging up but without further research about it, we can not know for sure if there are whales behind this or there are just many people that the developer had to seize for the price of increase like that.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
If I could remember, few weeks or months ago, I participated in BLoC Platform's bounty program. After distribution, 400 MDAB token given hovered around $15 until after few days it dropped to below $3 and went as low as $2 worth. I forgot it in my wallet and accepted it would worth less than a penny some day.

Few days ago about 6, a friend brought the news on my group of MDAB did over 12,000% increase in price. With speed, I hastened to my wallet and found over $240 worth of 400 MDAB. For me, I would not wait for morning to come cos when I checked and sold on BinanceDex, it had receded to 8,300%. Oops! I missed 4k% already.

The next morning, it fell by 7500% and all my friends waiting for $1 before sell regretted they ever waited such. Shocking side is that MDAB statistics was no more on COINGECKO the next day.

Till now, I still find it shocking what could have really been the cause of the pump and sudden disappearance from Coingecko May be because Binance added a support for it on Binance.com with other tokens like MATIC, others. Also, the Team has been very inactive for sometime on the group.
These kind of bumps known as whales price manipulation or bull trap and actually it won't last longer so if you placed order and able to sell that then you are very luck as winning a jackpot or even a lottery. Smiley

Why people doing this? Its just to create attention about that token and convince people to invest on it later profits will be taken out all of a sudden and then the coin will be nowhere like what happened.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
I've checked both on Coinmarketcap and Coingecko but they are not showing, they have no data to show, you are lucky to made a profit out of it, I wouldn't recommend people to participate in a pump and dump coins, if you made a profit, many people lose on that occasion.
It's a pump and dump scheme, I've been a victim on that several times when I was a newbie, they are selling the news and you are buying it and it's too late to find out, you now have their bags.
Activity: 504
Merit: 25
I am not surprised, there are pumpers lurking in the shadows and they only select coin or token they want to pump so any coin can be a victim, since the teams are not active anymore it means the project is bad, you know what that means so the choice is yours to make
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
I've seen some tokens pump like that before. It's either some group wants to play a pump and dump or some noob bought a lot by mistake. It happens to a lot of tokens with low volume. You are lucky you got out with over $200 because the price might never pump that high again.
Activity: 285
Merit: 10
If I could remember, few weeks or months ago, I participated in BLoC Platform's bounty program. After distribution, 400 MDAB token given hovered around $15 until after few days it dropped to below $3 and went as low as $2 worth. I forgot it in my wallet and accepted it would worth less than a penny some day.

Few days ago about 6, a friend brought the news on my group of MDAB did over 12,000% increase in price. With speed, I hastened to my wallet and found over $240 worth of 400 MDAB. For me, I would not wait for morning to come cos when I checked and sold on BinanceDex, it had receded to 8,300%. Oops! I missed 4k% already.

The next morning, it fell by 7500% and all my friends waiting for $1 before sell regretted they ever waited such. Shocking side is that MDAB statistics was no more on COINGECKO the next day.

Till now, I still find it shocking what could have really been the cause of the pump and sudden disappearance from Coingecko May be because Binance added a support for it on Binance.com with other tokens like MATIC, others. Also, the Team has been very inactive for sometime on the group.
Pages:
Jump to: