Pages:
Author

Topic: MDXT token - Mandala exchange - NO KYC - great opportunity! (Binance cloud) - page 2. (Read 246 times)

Activity: 845
Merit: 56
The community is really hyped. Expecting 10$ per token.

Edit: well obviously it has grown already since my post  Grin
Activity: 2002
Merit: 578
So what do you guys think about this?
Just want to highlight this summary from CoinMarketCap and it's worth noting I suppose.

Mandala was originally conceptualized in 2017 as a centralized, compliant digital asset exchange which would provide a secure trading platform for both individual retail and institutional traders alike. After some early setbacks and a strategic overhaul in 2019, Mandala partnered with Binance Cloud to develop, whitelabel and host the exchange, which was formally launched in December 2020. The MDX utility token is used for exotic order types, trading competitions, giveaways, lifting fees, future/margin fee rebates, fiat onramp and access to trading bots.

I think it has more room to grow, just wondering if they're on Binance Cloud then why they aren't migrating to BSC? Or I am missing something that it was already on their roadmap and the locking part of your MDX token was pretty unique though and you'll earn from trading fee rebates.
Activity: 845
Merit: 56
I am very excited about this token. Why? Mandala exchange is the first exchange that launched on Binance cloud. It looks familiar when you log in Smiley. They are still adding pairs and there is no leveraged trading yet, but they have the bascics covered so far and the fees are reeeealy nice (low). The native token MDX has only 400.000.000 maximum supply and the price is still really really good. It is thought to be the next BNB! However before that happens people will RUN to it when the bull really gets heated. So what do you guys think about this?
Pages:
Jump to: