Pages:
Author

Topic: ME Token - The Social Commerce Revolution - page 10. (Read 3458 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
style.me will inspire users to discover and collect new fashion ideas, trends and looks. this is similar to the content on popular social networks and social commerce platform such as instagram, pinterest, open sky etc but the main focus of this is on fashion. this will surely loved by the people who really love fashion.
social media platforms like instagram and pinterest are not shoppable due to its lack of product links and the abundance of generally non-shoppable content like food, travel etc. style.me aims to address this by ensuring every piece of content is 100% shoppable and they provides an accessible and fun to use back end for content creators to make their looks shoppable.
this will also enables every content creator to utilize style.me along with other social networks or social commerce platforms that they may be currently and actively using. creators will earn me tokens for the sales they generate.
Activity: 140
style.me will inspire users to discover and collect new fashion ideas, trends and looks. this is similar to the content on popular social networks and social commerce platform such as instagram, pinterest, open sky etc but the main focus of this is on fashion. this will surely loved by the people who really love fashion.
social media platforms like instagram and pinterest are not shoppable due to its lack of product links and the abundance of generally non-shoppable content like food, travel etc. style.me aims to address this by ensuring every piece of content is 100% shoppable and they provides an accessible and fun to use back end for content creators to make their looks shoppable.
truth! and what is good about style.me's objective is to empower and incentivize more users to develop superior quality content. the users will be incentivized with me tokens for their shares or likes generated by their content.
Activity: 126
Activity: 98
An interesting and promising project that meets the modern trends of the market, when advertising in social networks becomes more interesting and profitable than traditional advertising. Good team and good product!
Can you elaborate more about the project? How can you say that ME token is an interesting project? Were you able to read their whitepaper?
here is the link of me token whitepaper: https://cdn.fbsbx.com/v/t59.270821/35681341_2176752805685513_889424655406858240_n.pdf/metoken_whitepaper_EN.pdf?_nc_cat=0&oh=e77e7eefc5620846b3d79597833174e7&oe=5B36F239&dl=1
you can read this to better understand and to know more about me token project. hope that it will help in answering your queries.
Activity: 238
Style.me will inspire users to discover and collect new fashion ideas, trends and looks. How users will find this fashion related content like Style-me which is similar on social network like instagram?
Activity: 280
in metoken users can exchange services, such as giving styling advice, cross-promoting content with the goal of growing audience, peer-to-peer sales, among each other and use tokens for these exchanges.
can they also serve platform as an exchange worthy for the market? Growing audience and peers is a great time for them to release more services indeed.
Activity: 50
in metoken users can exchange services, such as giving styling advice, cross-promoting content with the goal of growing audience, peer-to-peer sales, among each other and use tokens for these exchanges.
Activity: 42
Integrating a checkout system within the Style.me app offers the opportunity to provide a discount for user purchases in exchange for tokens.
Allowing users to purchase items directly through the app streamlines the buying process and increases the likelihood of clicks converting to sales. With regard to influencers, this will also lead to their earning more ME Tokens per piece of content.
The addition of image and video matching makes Style.me platform agnostic in a sense that users can discover styles anywhere on the web and derive value from Style.me.
is there any other means of earning tokens from style.me? aside from mining and actual buying it from the platform? and where can i store my metoken?
its good thing that this platform offers 3d virtual dress room, meaning can we make our avatar size like the size of out own body to see if the fasion product really fit to us?
Activity: 224
how many tokens are available during presale and main sale?
In total there will be 1,000,000,000 tokens, 300,000,000 of which will be available for purchase during the ICO campaign.

Wow, thats awesome! Is there also any other options in utilizing tokens for some discount? Or do you offer any kind of rewards / incentives for the early holders of your token? Anyway, im glad to be part of Me Token project. Im really hoping for the success of the whole team.
Me token development was getting a higher demand provided with an idea in wich do able one's brand etc, with capable in so many social industries adopt by style.me in that way it
Could be doing an advertising thier own brand wich is connected to social commerce revolution.
Activity: 238
An interesting and promising project that meets the modern trends of the market, when advertising in social networks becomes more interesting and profitable than traditional advertising. Good team and good product!
Can you elaborate more about the project? How can you say that ME token is an interesting project? Were you able to read their whitepaper?
while browsing in this site, i have seen that in terms of attracting consumers and influencers through high quality content, syle.me faces the chicken and egg problem. but what kind of problem is this that style.me faces?
Activity: 126
me token will provide influencers and aspiring influencers with substantial incentives for their participation in the forthcoming Econome. token rewards will be in place for the creation of quality content and the business while the official me tokens will be used for consumption of services. me token team are planning to incorporate other verticals into their broader innovation, Econome, which will be the world's first global and comprehensive social commerce platform.
me token will soon be developed and launched the style.me, their inaugual platform which is a fashion-focused social commerce platform and this is prior to their token sale event. the team are ready now to move into their next developmental phase and integrate the use of the ethereum blockchain along with the ERC-20 standardized token which will drive the style.me social commerce market. this is so exciting, let's be part of their team and not to waste any time! this is a very good opportunity to all of us.
can you please explain further what is meant by ERC-20 standardized token? thank you in advance for answering my inquiry.
Activity: 50
me token will soon be developed and launched the style.me, their inaugual platform which is a fashion-focused social commerce platform and this is prior to their token sale event. the team are ready now to move into their next developmental phase and integrate the use of the ethereum blockchain along with the ERC-20 standardized token which will drive the style.me social commerce market. this is so exciting, let's be part of their team and not to waste any time! this is a very good opportunity to all of us.
Pages:
Jump to: