Pages:
Author

Topic: Measure Value in Infrastructure Development not Price - page 2. (Read 3387 times)

Activity: 332
Merit: 253
Yes, the fundamentals in terms of business and transactions continue to look very good. The value (vs. price) continues to improve.
Activity: 617
Merit: 250
People getting upset about the swings do not understand what they have invested in very well IMO. These swings are normal and I think your post highlights the importance of buying and holding in this case. Bitcoins are getting stronger every day, regardless of price.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME
In the speculation threads people are crying over the drop in price as though 'this is the end'. I'd like to point out that while Bitcoin might have been driven primarily by speculation in the early days, that has changed significantly. At this point, Bitcoin infrastructure development (ASIC's, Services, Conferences, Technology,etc...) is growing at an ever increasing rate. This is how those nervous Bitcoin holders should be pricing the Bitcoins in their hands. The 'machine' of Bitcoin is getting only larger, more international, more decentralised.

Measure the value of a Bitcoin by the infrastructure and people behind it- and it's only going up. How many conferences/meetups are there this year? 10+? It's incredible. I couldn't be more excited.
Pages:
Jump to: