Pages:
Author

Topic: [MED] Medibloc - Blockchain based Healthcare Information - page 2. (Read 312 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
just came across this one and having spent some time in the medical industry dealing with HIPAA compliance, this kind of tech is going to be transformative.. as an investment, I love the fact that it comes from outside the US as they will have more flexibility to grow before being subjected to the hyper-scrutiny of over-regulation.. Also love the team, i mean, look at them; we're talking head professors of medicine at major universities and many many others deeply invested in their field.. amazing.. also.. almost zero exposure in the west which to me, represents an amazing early buy opportunity.. sorry for the rant but I have been trying to get my hands on as much of this as possible and I hope that others see the potential of the amazing project.. At the minimum it will make my day job better..!
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
MED Medibloc Blockchain based Healthcare Information

Medibloc is similar to Patientory in some aspects only they should have an easier development process since the majority of healthcare in Asia is a lot more streamlined then American & European systems.

Doesn't have much exposure on western exchanges yet so it still under the radar. Only been publically available for a short time as well so there is should be a lot of exponential upside left here.
Pages:
Jump to: