Pages:
Author

Topic: MegaBigPower Opens Buyback for Unprofitable Bitcoin Miners - page 4. (Read 5055 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001
I wonder if I can interest them in a Black Arrow X-3 pre-order it's guaranteed to be unprofitable. The best part is it ships next week so they can expect new and unused hardware.

Yeah,& those preorded BFL 700gh'ers are unprofitable too  Cheesy  

Best of luck to you notbatman  Cool
legendary
Merit: 1038
I wonder if I can interest them in a Black Arrow X-3 pre-order it's guaranteed to be unprofitable. The best part is it ships next week so they can expect new and unused hardware.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1185
dogiecoin.com
Will be interesting to see what prices are.

I'm expecting garbage to be honest. There is a lot more labour babysitting a mishmash of elderly gear which is going to have to be paid somehow.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Will be interesting to see what prices are.
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
Can anyone explain how this could be profitable to them?
they are located in central Washington where they pay 0.23 cents per KWH, they can run a lot of inefficient miners and still profit due to cheaper power then the rest of yall got.

pretty simple.

That, and they may have wind of privy info of a major rate exchange increase coming down the pike, thus jockeying for position to amass some miners for a farm, taking advantage of those possessing miners that don't see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
they are located in central Washington where they pay 0.23 cents per KWH, they can run a lot of inefficient miners and still profit due to cheaper power then the rest of yall got.

pretty simple.
legendary
Merit: 1001
Me thinks Bick is on to something...again  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1764

Maybe they will tinker with the buybacked miners plus they already mentioned that they have an extremely low power cost, this may sound profitable in the long run.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
Maybe they're mining out of their parent's house with "free" electricity
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Mine hard!
Activity: 924
http://www.coindesk.com/megabigpower-buyback-program-bitcoin-miners/

I haven't tried their service yet so I don't know what they are offering for SP and Bitmain hardware... but this may be better than selling on amazon or ebay

Interesting move... dry up the resale market and lower the hash rate?

Make cloud mining the only option?
Activity: 857
Anger is a gift.

I haven't tried their service yet so I don't know what they are offering for SP and Bitmain hardware... but this may be better than selling on amazon or ebay

We will see. Just sent them a request for my S3's.
donator
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060
between a rock and a block!

Pages:
Jump to: