Pages:
Author

Topic: MegaDice.com - 0.9% edge Dice, 26 High End Slots, Bet on the House - page 12. (Read 32970 times)

legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
your dice is broken,it won't allow me to place a bet of 784 satoshi I have on my balance
adjusting the bet doesn't help,I am getting "bet amount too small" error repeatedly
changing multiplier,bet size,refreshing,re-logging doesn't work
you don't have a 1000 satoshi mininimum bet,do you?
this would be crazy for dice,other than that can't think of any reason to not be able to place a bet (well other than the site being totally broken)

Hi, Veleten. The site is working. You are correct, we have a minimum bet of 1000 satoshi.

I see,sorry but 1000 satoshi minimum bet is totally nuts
there are plenty of dice sites that do not have such a restriction
also I was pretty sure you had a free faucet or tokens or something like that,cannot find it anymore
it has been a long tme since I gambled there and seeing the minimum bet requirements,do not think I would
not sure how is your business going,but IMHO you should reconsider your marketing strategy
seeing that you cannot test the dice before depositing there won't be many new players,if any and the old customers will migrate to the dice sites with less lestrictions
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
Bitcoin Dice - Megadice.com
your dice is broken,it won't allow me to place a bet of 784 satoshi I have on my balance
adjusting the bet doesn't help,I am getting "bet amount too small" error repeatedly
this would be crazy for dice,other than that can't think of any reason to not be able to place a bet (well other than the site being totally broken)

Hi, Veleten. The site is working. You are correct, we have a minimum bet of 1000 satoshi.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
We are excited to announce Mayana. Experience the mistery of the Aztecs and enter the world of Mayana!
A new Quickspin slot game now available to play at www.MegaDice.com

Set against the backdrop of a temple in the deep jungle, this 3x3 slot features colourful creatures that roar into life when landed on.
The game expands into a 3x5 slot, as any three or more connecting symbols stick whether in the middle, left or right.

Head over to Megadice's SLOTS to play now!

Happy Aztec Gold Hunting!
Activity: 1344
Merit: 507
Quote from: game protect
For security reasons, where is your gaming server located?

You can google how to see the likely country of a server...
You appear to be a gaming expert, but the country of gaming server is Curacao and I want to know which e-zone?

game protect has:

Code:
Trust: -8: -3 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!

take extreme caution when dealing with him!
I am not familiar with the trust system on bitcointalk, can you please explain what the numbers -8 and -3 mean?
Activity: 29
Merit: 6
Is the "Daily Number of Bets" graph accurate on https://www.megadice.com/stats/? Why was there such a steep decline after 6/1? The date seems to correspond with the big slot win mentioned earlier in this thread, but I don't understand why that would have a negative effect on players' bet volume.
There's currently an issue with emails not being sent out, preventing cash outs. We have found what is the problem and are fixing it now.

Update: System emails and withdrawals are now working again.
Activity: 101
2 new slot games that are ok... at least something happens but the live game is missing?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Quote from: game protect

You can google how to see the likely country of a server...

game protect has:

Code:
Trust: -8: -3 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!

take extreme caution when dealing with him!
The SatoshiSlot game was not loading correctly for a while, but it's now working properly again!
Curacao eGaming claims that UTS simply does not want any further company registration in their ezone, while UTS announced to stop with the delivery of infrastructure!

Can you ask them what they consider as delivery of infrastructure? Letter box addresses or gaming server parc or usage of their phone lines?

Did anything change for you in August?
We are excited to announce the first of three NEW exciting Quickspin Slot games. Available to play NOW at www.MegaDice.com

Mighty Arthur

Legendary warrior King Arthur is wielding his magical sword to deliver riches to players in our latest release, Mighty Arthur.

Game Features

Arthur expanding wilds
The 3×1 Arthur Wild symbol appears only on reel 3 in both the base game and free spins mode. The King expands to adjacent reels, making them wild.

Merlin Random Wilds
The 3×1 Merlin Wild symbol appears on reels 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 in both the base game and free spins feature. The wizard generates two to six additional Wild symbols placed randomly on valid positions on the reels.

Free Spins Bonus
Three bonus scatter symbols in the The Free Spins Bonus is triggered when three bonus symbols are placed anywhere on reels 1, 3, and 5, and awards 10 free spins.
Mystery Nudge
Base Game – Any time a Merlin Wild or Arthur Wild symbol lands on the reels, there is a chance they will nudge into a full stack.
Free Spins Bonus – Any time a Merlin Wild or Arthur Wild symbol lands on the reels, they will always nudge into a full stack.

Let the adventure begin! Happy spinning!
What's going on with the site, guys? Current bankroll says undefined btc and my balance is 0? Any public announcement regarding this situation?

Hi there, This issue has been fixed.

Thank you.
Activity: 37
What's going on with the site, guys? Current bankroll says undefined btc and my balance is 0? Any public announcement regarding this situation?
When/how will megadice distribute Bitcoin Cash to stakeholders?

Investors are kindly requested to contact Support @ MegaDice.com
fid
Activity: 3
When/how will megadice distribute Bitcoin Cash to stakeholders?
Quote from: MegaDice.com website
MegaDice.com is operating under the gaming licence 1668/JAZ, isssued by the Government of Curaçao.

Did the Government of Curaçao authorize you to operate under the gaming license 1668/JAZ?

Quote from: Curacao-eGaming.com
To supervise and ensure the integrity and conduct of Curaçao eGaming's authorized IP operators and providers of services.

How does Curacao eGaming supervise you? How do they ensure the integrity and conduct of Curaçao eGaming's authorized IP operators and providers of services?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 276
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

I rarely believe this article, i dont think they even owned such amount, what they would have done is they would have faked the BTC amount.
I also do not believe that Underdog01253 created an account, placed a $250 slot bet and won 303 BTC. It looks like an inside job to defraud the investors, especially as Curacao eGaming do not supervise its licensees!

It is also totally unclear how they were able to process the 303 BTC win, while their hotwallet was almost always empty?
They might have tried to rip the investors by hedging their bankroll first and then self betting with confirmed win. I have seen such instances when Magicaldice devs were self betting to rip the investors.

I asked about it. Their reply was that he just got lucky and then he kept betting more and more and ended up losing some of that win.

No idea if this was generated on purpose or not.

I mean if you legitimately win 303 BTC, why would you keep gambling anyways?

Apparently he kept betting more and more and lost a huge amount of that win and just cashed it out and never returned.

The whole situation was sketchy as hell according to me.

As always, any site will always said that thing when trying to scam. Usually it will take like forever just to let the 300 btc move out like that. 300 btc is not small amount, so how are they going to pay out someone so easily? Without doing any investigation? This is just so absurd here. And like you guys said before how is suppose for any player to keep on betting if suddenly he won that huge amount? This just does not add up here. If anyone have prove, this should be put on scam accusation

The win was a legitimate win and wasn't cashed out instantly. Gamblers, as has been mentioned earlier in the thread, will often carry on playing even when they have won a large amount. This winner in particular carried on to lose 2 thirds of their winnings.

The reason why its sketchy is because he won the 303 BTC right away, and he could of lost 2/3rd of that amount to make it seem like it wasn't luck.

Because when you win 303 BTC, why would you keep gambling to win more?

Also what are the chances he would win another 303BTC consecutively, it doesn't make sense probabilistic.

Apparently, we don't have evidence that they just made it look like a legitimate win/roll.

And there are people who really would keep betting even though they've won a nice amount already.

But I personally(my opinion and gut-feel) that there is something that has not been told.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

I rarely believe this article, i dont think they even owned such amount, what they would have done is they would have faked the BTC amount.
I also do not believe that Underdog01253 created an account, placed a $250 slot bet and won 303 BTC. It looks like an inside job to defraud the investors, especially as Curacao eGaming do not supervise its licensees!

It is also totally unclear how they were able to process the 303 BTC win, while their hotwallet was almost always empty?
They might have tried to rip the investors by hedging their bankroll first and then self betting with confirmed win. I have seen such instances when Magicaldice devs were self betting to rip the investors.

I asked about it. Their reply was that he just got lucky and then he kept betting more and more and ended up losing some of that win.

No idea if this was generated on purpose or not.

I mean if you legitimately win 303 BTC, why would you keep gambling anyways?

Apparently he kept betting more and more and lost a huge amount of that win and just cashed it out and never returned.

The whole situation was sketchy as hell according to me.

As always, any site will always said that thing when trying to scam. Usually it will take like forever just to let the 300 btc move out like that. 300 btc is not small amount, so how are they going to pay out someone so easily? Without doing any investigation? This is just so absurd here. And like you guys said before how is suppose for any player to keep on betting if suddenly he won that huge amount? This just does not add up here. If anyone have prove, this should be put on scam accusation

The win was a legitimate win and wasn't cashed out instantly. Gamblers, as has been mentioned earlier in the thread, will often carry on playing even when they have won a large amount. This winner in particular carried on to lose 2 thirds of their winnings.

The reason why its sketchy is because he won the 303 BTC right away, and he could of lost 2/3rd of that amount to make it seem like it wasn't luck.

Because when you win 303 BTC, why would you keep gambling to win more?

Also what are the chances he would win another 303BTC consecutively, it doesn't make sense probabilistic.
Pages:
Jump to: