Pages:
Author

Topic: -----> MegaUpload Premium Lifetime Accounts Priced To Sell <----- - page 3. (Read 3367 times)

Activity: 293
Merit: 250
Special

Get an account for 13BTC until 7 PM C.S.T. tonight, then the price will be raised again.

Get 'em while they're hot. Smiley

Thanks
Been contacted by several people via PM.

Current Stock: 3 Premium Lifetime Accounts (on MegaUpload)

As for those who do not know these accounts work on (with premium membership benefits): megavideo.com, megalive.com, megapix.com & megabox.com as well.

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1973
Merit: 1007
Accounts are legitimate and the turnaround was quick, good seller.
Forgot to say these accounts are good on MU's sister sites as well. Smiley
Hey everyone,

I'm in need of some bitcoin so I'm going to sell off a few more MegaUpload Lifetime Premium accounts. I have already sold on to Reckman and one to CrazyBlane who can vouch for the legitimacy of the accounts as well as the turnaround time.

These accounts retail for over $250 USD, but because of a connection I have (I know an employee of theirs personally) I get a certain number of accounts at an extremely cheap price. I currently have 3 more in stock.

I am looking for 15 BTC per account. You can choose your username (generally I ask for 3-5 options to be sure I can get you one), and once I receive the payment it will take roughly 24 hours (usually much less) for the account to be made.

Once again I have 3 in stock and they are priced at 15 BTC per.

Please post here or PM me if you're interested.
Pages:
Jump to: