Pages:
Author

Topic: Melania On The Piano Together With Donald - Beautiful Trump Family Photo - page 3. (Read 1734 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 263
Hot babe for a wife? Sure I'll take one of those. Donald is kind of rough, I bet he grabs her by the back of the head and jizzez in her face. Yeah baby!

This is an illustration to the fairy tale beauty and the beast? A typical example of how money can control people. Trump not only looks like a clown, but it seems to me that it's not even something to talk about. He's a fool. Sorry that Melanie chose the money, not marital happiness.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1174
She always looks angry. Trump should have gone fore a different woman who at least looks like she like him.
She has that moody face, it's true, but she's sexy and has a pretty face for a model. I should say "had" because the surgeries have taken a toll.
I never understood their love for cold stone walls and gold details. It's not the first photo of them surrounded by granite and gold. It resembles a church.

Activity: 200
Merit: 100
Chic beauty) I hope to gain old age a lot of money and also live with a super model Grin
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
Hot babe for a wife? Sure I'll take one of those. Donald is kind of rough, I bet he grabs her by the back of the head and jizzez in her face. Yeah baby!

Activity: 435
Merit: 251
Some families love to take some photos, like Donald Trump family, for example. And here https://dougwils.com/s7-engaging-the-culture/110320.html you can see Trump family photo with Melania on the piano.  
Pages:
Jump to: