Pages:
Author

Topic: Mellowads is dead - page 5. (Read 4988 times)

legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
August 30, 2016, 03:47:48 PM
Their support is shit. No reaction on mails, no informations about mistakes.
But they system works great and reliable. I'll wait some days before I quit mellowads.
Mellowads is great. Maybe one of the best bitcoin advertising networks. I think their energy is empty to watch more 'hate'-posts about Mellowads. View the last post of the original thread.
Mellowads should have at least a new section for announcements or planned maintenance.

What about they http://coinad.com/ ?
Coinad is an advertising network that invites publisher. If you're a unique cryptocurrency faucet, have alexa rank under 100K and have at least 100k daily impressions then you may try to contact the owner.
But this isn't topic-related since Mellowads is the main topic.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
August 30, 2016, 03:28:17 PM
Their support is shit. No reaction on mails, no informations about mistakes.
But they system works great and reliable. I'll wait some days before I quit mellowads.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!
August 30, 2016, 02:00:16 PM

@mexicantarget - I'm a bit afraid for you ... Adsense has become mad in the last months .. Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
August 30, 2016, 01:55:56 PM
I run successful projects which rank in close positions with mellow ads and I believe I know a little bit more than you do for sure.

First of all, read my messages, I didn't say I know anything, I just suggested you wait a bit. Not everyone is a no lifer on the internet and has to babysit vodajelepa's ads on mellowads.
All your topics regarding mellowads are "death", "not paying", "not counting" and other bs which throw bad light to the project.

Sorry if I hurt your feelings on the internet, that wasn't my intention.

You have no idea what you're talking about
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
August 30, 2016, 01:41:01 PM
Better to wait more days just like before maybe they are delay just like before.. If after this week they are still no responce we can accuse them scam..
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
August 30, 2016, 01:36:03 PM
@mexicantarget - get off your horse dick bro, you think you know everything big guy?

Site has not updated the stats or paid users from previous days earnings, stats are frozen now for more then 14 hours + no earnings were added to users acounts

I run successful projects which rank in close positions with mellow ads and I believe I know a little bit more than you do for sure.

First of all, read my messages, I didn't say I know anything, I just suggested you wait a bit. Not everyone is a no lifer on the internet and has to babysit vodajelepa's ads on mellowads.
All your topics regarding mellowads are "death", "not paying", "not counting" and other bs which throw bad light to the project.

Sorry if I hurt your feelings on the internet, that wasn't my intention.
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
August 30, 2016, 01:15:53 PM
@mexicantarget - get off your horse dick bro, you think you know everything big guy?

Site has not updated the stats or paid users from previous days earnings, stats are frozen now for more then 14 hours + no earnings were added to users acounts

I doubt they'll pay the missing payment in the last night since the stats are nulled. Probably a server-side mistake.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
August 30, 2016, 01:11:21 PM

Activity: 101
Merit: 1
August 30, 2016, 12:29:14 PM
If the ads is approved 5 minutes ago,there would be support online now.

So they should be able to put a note on their website or on twitter...
that would be right,I think we need to wait
legendary
Activity: 1061
Merit: 1283
August 30, 2016, 12:25:01 PM

So they should be able to put a note on their website or on twitter...
August 30, 2016, 12:22:50 PM
Activity: 210
August 30, 2016, 12:20:44 PM
Here are my stats for today. They are definitely not right, lol...

August 30, 2016, 12:17:23 PM

The stats show fine for me.
Also they just approved one of my ads (5 minutes ago)
can you have screenshot please?
legendary
August 30, 2016, 12:16:46 PM

The stats of today shows fine to you?
Activity: 210
August 30, 2016, 12:16:39 PM
I agree there should be an update, but everyone should stay calm as it really hasn't been that long since the issue was discovered.

In my opinion, all site owners need to get in the habit of providing timely updates / announcements whenever there are problems or changes. It's a responsibility that cannot be overlooked and even if the admin is away for a period of time, arrangements should be made beforehand to cover situations like this if they occur. This especially applies to large, successful sites like Mellow Ads.

There is a lot of distrust going on in the BTC and other crypto ecosystem, so it's important that communication is maintained.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!
August 30, 2016, 12:14:58 PM

August 30, 2016, 12:12:01 PM
admin last online was august 27 ,and if they are going to be "scam" how come they will not disable the withdrawal section? and give away the money?
legendary
August 30, 2016, 12:08:42 PM
Have you ever thought that people might have personal issues in their life and can't babysit their site 24/7?

All of mellowads network stats are at 0 for the past 12 hours

There's no proof, OP is overreacting because he hasn't got paid, like a lot of other users.
I don't use mellowads, not defending the owner or whatever.
But from what I know, mellowads is one of the top bitcoin adnets.

Not saying you're wrong, or right, but give people a break.
Making such topics only drops your value in people's eyes.

Yes, there's no problem on withdraw but we don't got yesterday payments. I'm just saying that there's a possibility that they are going to scam.
A adnetwork on such rank can't simply disappear like that. A lot of people know admin's identity, me included.

Going around and posting negative stuff about projects sucks, especially when people got no evidence.
OP didn't got his payment in 12 hours and he's creating drama for no reason, other user posted that he got his payment, that's contradicting already.

Bitcoin economy depends on trust, not on FUD and bullshit. MellowAds is a part of this ecosystem.

After this "case" is solved, OP wont even apologize to mellowads admin nor anyone, for wasting people's time.
He's just giving a bad name to a project and bitcoin ecosystem in general.
Also, he's a sr member in this forum, ffs. Lower rank members will easily believe whatever they read on this forum.

If I ran mellowads, I'd ban his advertiser/publisher account for this, not kidding.

21st century people are getting offended way too fast, judging things way too fast, badmouthing people way too fast, then blame everyone else for their failures, except themselves.

Anyway, wish you guys have a nice day guys Smiley

Have you ever thought that people might have personal issues in their life and can't babysit their site 24/7?

There's no proof, OP is overreacting because he hasn't got paid, like a lot of other users.

Yes, there's no problem on withdraw but we don't got yesterday payments. I'm just saying that there's a possibility that they are going to scam.
I saw that my traffic decreases yesterday I think thats the time when they turn off the counting.
I am thinking that because of the update all statistics will be delayed but we will see tomorrow
Your traffic probably decreased because of many reasons.

A few reasons: Lack of advertisers, lack of users on sites.

My traffic decreased yesterday as well.

I know that it is nearly impossible to scam people for a network like that but the admin should at least post an information about it. I hope they'll fix it asap and public some notes about this.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
August 30, 2016, 12:06:48 PM

A adnetwork on such rank can't simply disappear like that. A lot of people know admin's identity, me included.

Going around and posting negative stuff about projects sucks, especially when people got no evidence.
OP didn't got his payment in 12 hours and he's creating drama for no reason, other user posted that he got his payment, that's contradicting already.

Bitcoin economy depends on trust, not on FUD and bullshit. MellowAds is a part of this ecosystem.

After this "case" is solved, OP wont even apologize to mellowads admin nor anyone, for wasting people's time.
He's just giving a bad name to a project and bitcoin ecosystem in general.
Also, he's a sr member in this forum, ffs. Lower rank members will easily believe whatever they read on this forum.

If I ran mellowads, I'd ban his advertiser/publisher account for this, not kidding.

21st century people are getting offended way too fast, judging things way too fast, badmouthing people way too fast, then blame everyone else for their failures, except themselves.

Anyway, wish you guys have a nice day guys Smiley

I saw that my traffic decreases yesterday I think thats the time when they turn off the counting.
I am thinking that because of the update all statistics will be delayed but we will see tomorrow
Your traffic probably decreased because of many reasons.

A few reasons: Lack of advertisers, lack of users on sites.

My traffic decreased yesterday as well.

EDIT:

One more funny thing.

Check OP's first ever made post on this forum:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11846831

It's on mellow ads. lol
August 30, 2016, 12:05:29 PM

Pages:
Jump to: