Pages:
Author

Topic: Melonport [MLN] Blockchain Software for Asset Management - page 4. (Read 29827 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Are they building the Blockchain on top of ETH or ETC?

might be they are working here and time will tell every story about these..
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
What was the ICO price in BTC?

ICO was on February 15th, 2017.
They collected 227000 ETH for 500.000 MLN tokens.

And there will be another token sale in next year:
"500,000 tradable Melon tokens will be created at a future date expected to be in Q1-Q2 2018.
Melonport will set the price closer to the time of the sale.
No other tokens will be created until the launch of the protocol and after that, they will be created by inflation only."
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030
The 9/11 of Ethereum will trigger the war on ICOr.
Activity: 886
Merit: 500

ICO price was around 0.01 btc i guess,can someone provide the exact figures and liqui also brought in IOU and now its trading active and also available on kraken
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
It's based on exchange prices
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Valuation is too high, just like GNOSIS... expect some price crash

^who values this?..why it's listed on coinmarketcap remains a mystery! Shocked
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
This bitch is about to jump...lets go!
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Interesting what is the float?
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Hi,

Nice project. I would like to buy some MLN but I came accross Lykke https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1402110.1460 and I wonder if they are not a very similar thing, one running on ethereum the other on colored coins, could you point out the differences and why Melonport has greater potential? Thanks!
Activity: 13
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
Valuation is too high, just like GNOSIS... expect some price crash
Activity: 36
any updates from team ?
Activity: 457
Merit: 250
Generation Blockchain.
how many tokens were sold in ICO and how many will be the total supply?
This is one of the coins that has a large value on it though i have no idea why...
Is this the same one that is listed on kraken?

^it's a scam this ETH token has nothing backing it and no use! I was censored/banned for asking questions! ==RED FLAGS== not minable , no real use ... scumbags running this are going to get in alot of trouble!!==mark this post== you watch! :-D lol

ethertokens are not minable by nature of it :-) LOL good that they banned you

A new #Melon protocol release (v0.1.0) is now available! We'll be updating the testnet version soon! https://github.com/melonproject/protocol/releases/tag/0.1.0 … #ethereum

LOL GOOD THEY BANNED YOU!!! LOLOLOL ;-D ya censorship is awesome! Shocked
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055
This is one of the coins that has a large value on it though i have no idea why...

^it's a scam this ETH token has nothing backing it and no use! I was censored/banned for asking questions! ==RED FLAGS== not minable , no real use ... scumbags running this are going to get in alot of trouble!!==mark this post== you watch! :-D lol

ethertokens are not minable by nature of it :-) LOL good that they banned you

A new #Melon protocol release (v0.1.0) is now available! We'll be updating the testnet version soon! https://github.com/melonproject/protocol/releases/tag/0.1.0 … #ethereum
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

its not a large value LOL its now about $15 Mill. and is worth at least $50 Mill

MLNC is going to be hitting coinmarketcap soon!!! :-D MellonToken is a scam ETH token right? lol
Activity: 41
Looks interesting will definitely keep an eye on it.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
how to mine Huh
Pages:
Jump to: