Pages:
Author

Topic: MELTDOWN - if you don't sell now, YOU WILL LOSE MOST OF YOUR FUNDS!!! - page 2. (Read 345 times)

legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
People who panic selling now is too stupid. You don't realize you have offered your precious crypto to other institution for them to accumulate more. They will hold it for longterm and that will be make more demand on market later. You are too fool to believe bitcoin would be back to $10,000.

If anyone asking me, what will happen if we didn't sell any bitcoin but it crashed to $10,000 later? Obviously we must buy again and HODL. There is no other reason
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311
Here is a hot tip for you - sell now and buy back below $10,000 $1,000. What do you guys think?

You can thank me later!!

You can thank me later!!
Activity: 868
Merit: 63
Did you just turned active this month for being in stasis for 3 months just to say that we should sell, that's pretty neat of you to do a PSA, I mean a Public Stupid Announcement. You want your futures short so you want us to sell?
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1598
So your advice is that everyone who recently bought BTC should sell on loss hoping to make a profit in the future? Sure, why not .. if you want to go broke, do it.

We can be patient instead. Those who've bought in 2017 @20,000$ and kept their money until 2021 have tripled their bucks if they held without DCA-ing in the meantime! If you DCA'd and bought at $3k last year as well, you'd have so much more money right now. $1k worth of BTC bought @20k$ and then $1k more @3k$ means an average of $11.5k per BTC. By 2020, you would've had 6x your money, even if you bought in at $20k and even if you never sold anything.

Patience shows its net worth over time. Learn to be patient if you want to earn.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1179
No doubt, I didn't surprised if you create thread like this one because all of your post is only spread FUDs LOL. Are you a BSV or BCH shit coin holder? Cheesy

100K extremely unlikely, it is already ridiculously crazy overpriced at 34,000. I wouldn't hold my breath.
$34K was overpriced what about the last ATH at $64K? I feel sorry to you since you were missed opportunity to double your money if you buy at $34K.

sell now and buy back below $10,000.
You can thank me later!!
Buy now and wait until $100K you can thank me later.
Activity: 80
Merit: 4
don't talk stupid things - selling now you will lose your funds because it will never go down to 10K. . I believe we will surpass last ATH soon and 2-3 x this price till 2021 end or sooner. Of course I consider 1-2% chance that we we will need to wait another 2-3 years to reach past ATH (over 64K).
Activity: 845
Merit: 52
This advise is rather misleading coming from someone who has no bitcoin. No one will take this serious.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292
There is trouble abrewing
I think that's the most stupid advice I've ever read on this forum and your thread should be deleted urgently.

let the newbies who panic, panic and sell sooner than later because the faster we get rid of weak hands the faster we can get on with reaching the next target which is $70k otherwise they are going to prolonge the downtrend.
there is also the added benefit of us being able to buy bitcoin cheaper shhh Wink
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 3845
Paldo.io 🤖
Congratulations, you just created one of the most useless threads I've seen this week.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
I think that's the most stupid advice I've ever read on this forum and your thread should be deleted urgently.
Activity: 393
Merit: 100
Here is a hot tip for you - sell now and buy back below $10,000. What do you guys think?

You can thank me later!!
Pages:
Jump to: