Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴🔴🔴🔴 [MemberPass Round 3] 🔥 CITEX gives 1000 CTT tokens [$120] 🔴 - page 22. (Read 48212 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Awsome and I decide to participate this airdrop
Activity: 42
very good project and very good team
Activity: 16
This is a good project and very potential. The project should provide a long-term development orientation.
The airdrop program is great, it stimulates the development community but it needs to split the rewards and give more people the chance instead of just 500 people!
thank you!
Activity: 4
I hope this project legit, because many airdrop scam system.
Activity: 64
This looks really amazing
Activity: 1
This is the best airdrop I've known, I used to think airdrop is dead
Activity: 49
Hopefully, it can be applied globally and not too difficult for those who are not from Korea  Wink
If this airdrop is still going on, I want to join in it  Wink
Activity: 42
I like the project. This project is very promising for the current situation in the world of crypto currency.
Activity: 49
Awesome and amazing project and will be a great project in future... Good Luck
Activity: 124
Activity: 5
Blockchain is evolving with the world and airdrops too. I want to see how this is implemented.
Activity: 57
Very nice Airdrop program and project management so good, I think it will grow in the future.
Activity: 16
Interesting project. This is a resource that alone - allows you to earn on investment, others - to enjoy the fruits of the idea. For this I choose this project, which I recommend to you! Thanku citex Team
Activity: 122
great platform ! This successful is going be success .
Activity: 53
Awesome project.. I hope it's has good future
Activity: 36
It is amazing how airdrop like this one can change the rules of the game. Definately this is one of the best airdrop I take part of. The exchange have those qualities that I always look for as fast transactions and good interface.
Activity: 1
Activity: 6
Activity: 22
This is reall airdrop and nice project.
copper member
Activity: 145
Pages:
Jump to: