Pages:
Author

Topic: Meme coin craze - page 3. (Read 367 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 102
October 29, 2021, 08:57:16 AM
A quick warning for those who needed them, be careful with projects that ends with the word .inu and nomics , right now investors are investing once again on projects mainly on hype and FOMO and developers are ready to take advantage of them, almost every new projects that listed on coinmarketcap ends with inu, small time now we will start seeing

Shakura inu
Kiba inu
Naruto inu Which I'm sure is coming
 Grin Cheesy Grin Grin

Just know where you put your money not all these meme coins mean business

I agree with you, that there will be many projects that appear in the future, because we know that successful projects will have plagiarism on the current developing projects, so we'll see how long the project will run, will it be a future project or not. only solely to seek profit solely from the money of the investors..
Activity: 285
Merit: 11
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
October 29, 2021, 08:56:35 AM
Shiba is different and also the real doge killer to me but every projects after shiba are just here to catch cruise, yea it's possible that they can bring insane profits but I don't recommend for long term, if you buy such tokens watch them very closely and exit when you get profits
Activity: 122
Merit: 19
https://i.imgur.com/0cKROEC.png
October 29, 2021, 08:52:36 AM
Some projects are bad for them. But is it right to believe that all projects will be bad? I don't think all projects will be bad for them. Currently Shiba Inu is pumping slowly. It has not gone down at all now. They have a good spread in the market. So it can be said that even if it is bad, not all projects are bad
Activity: 375
Merit: 15
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
October 29, 2021, 08:27:40 AM
I respect shiba inu token for one purpose and that's the team, honestly I've seen successful projects since 2020 that aren't that popular but as time goes on these projects brings insane profits to investors, the fact is you really can't tell which one has a serious team and which one isn't, it's just that meme coins are 💯 more dangerous
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
October 29, 2021, 03:46:01 AM
When there are more advanced meme coins like Dogecoin, then copy coins will also be born to take advantage of certain moments such as hype and trends, an example of this you can find in Babydoge.
After that when Shiba Inu gets a lot of good responses and amazing pumps, then a meme coin with a copy of this name will also be born as you have mentioned and all of them will trap everyone who starts to believe in him at this time.
Activity: 375
Merit: 15
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
October 29, 2021, 02:55:53 AM
A quick warning for those who needed them, be careful with projects that ends with the word .inu and nomics , right now investors are investing once again on projects mainly on hype and FOMO and developers are ready to take advantage of them, almost every new projects that listed on coinmarketcap ends with inu, small time now we will start seeing

Shakura inu
Kiba inu
Naruto inu Which I'm sure is coming
 Grin Cheesy Grin Grin

Just know where you put your money not all these meme coins mean business
Pages:
Jump to: